Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (Warning - there is sexually explicit content in this chapter.)

"Can you stop?! You said you'd cut down!" I whined as Alex chuckled. Once again I had caught him in one of his perverted acts, blatantly staring at my breasts. "I said I'd cut down on the comments love, I said nothing about staring or touching, tha knows?" he winked. "Don't use your stupid British slang with me." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Oi, me name's Alex and I'm from Sheffield and I ride me motacycle and I like to harass women, tha knows tha knows tha knows?" I mocked him, to which he burst out laughing. Eventually, I lightened up and couldn't help but giggle at him and his dorky laugh. "'Right babe, let's start with you." he licked his lips and uncapped his pen. "Do you have any siblings?" "None." "When's your birthday?" "April 6th." "Favourite food?" "Grilled chicken." "What's your height?" "5"1." "Favourite colour?" "Red." "Are you wearing those black panties today?" he smirked. That was the last straw. I abruptly stood up and slapped him across the face. I started down the hall but he grabbed my wrist before I could get away. Fear laced my body. I turned around and the look on his face made my knees wobbly. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he darkly questioned.

He slowly came closer to me and yet again, I had been cornered and pinned against the wall. My cheeks quickly heated up and I struggled to speak. "Y-you started it Alex." I fearfully countered. "Please, do enlighten me." he pinned my wrists above my head as he gave me an intimidating stare. "I-I had every right to." I gently spoke. He looked me right in the eyes as ground his hard-on against me excruciatingly slow. I looked down and bit my lip in an attempt to mask my arousal. "Ruby. Look at me." he demanded. I cautiously looked up to see his eyes full of lust and his tongue running over his lips. He knows what he's doing to me. He knows how turned on I am. "I know you want this, love." he mercilessly taunts me. I keep a straight face and attempt to look bored and unaffected. "Oh that's adorable, babe. Try not to moan." he smirks at me. He then slowly kisses my neck, leaving delicate love bites everywhere. I'm getting more and more agitated by the second. When he gives my bum a tight squeeze I can't take it anymore. "Oh, fuck" I moan. I open my eyes and he has that stupid smug look on his face.

"I want you, babe. Let me make you feel good." he sensually whispers in my ear. My extreme arousal makes me whimper. I look up at him and bring my hands to his chest in an attempt to push him away. "This has gone on long enough. I barely know you.." I softly state. "Trust me baby..you want this I can tell." he whispers again. I lick my lips and look up at him. "Yeah?" he asks for permission. I bit my lip and nod, earning a smirk from the ridiculously handsome man in front of me. He reaches down and unbuttons my jeans, revealing my panties. He slowly rub circles on my heat before removing my underwear as I softly let out moan after moan. He kneels in front of me and tightly grasps my hips, proceeding to orally pleasure me with excruciatingly satisfying flicks of his tongue in between my legs. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I gasp and groan and I literally feel him smirking while intimately licking me. As I come closer and closer to my high I entwine my fingers in his hair and finally come undone with an overwhelming sense of pleasure. I softly pant as he smirks at my obvious inexperience and squeezes my bum. I yelp and glare at him, to which he arrogantly laughs at. Pulling up my panties and jeans, I bite my lip and and look at Alex, not out of admiration however. "I've...never done that before.." I state. "I enjoyed watching you squirm at your orgasmic state." he winks. My knees wobble and my attraction for him grows despite all the filthy words leaving his mouth. This is so unlike me..I've known this boy for not even a week and he's seen me at my most intimate state. The way he talks and his personality is all so intriguing. I honestly thought I could've come to like him but now that I let him see me like that... "Get out." I state. He looks confused. "What?" he says with a tinge of hurt. "I can't do this.." "Do what? What is it?" "Just leave me alone for now, please." I defiantly say. "Fine." he annoyedly agrees and leaves with a huff, slamming the door in the process.

Hey guys! I know this was a different chapter so please give me some polite feedback and let me know what you thought!! Also, I included a picture of Ruby in this chapter (Lily Allen) :) I appreciate every one of you who reads my story. Thanks so much for your patience! xx