Chapter 11

Ruby's POV

"I cannot even begin to explain how angry I am with you! Here I thought you two were casual acquaintances, and then I get a call from the school that you're playing your sex tapes in the middle of class?", my mom angrily blares at me later than afternoon.
"It wasn't even my fault! It was my partner's! Why am I getting blamed?" I say in my defence.
"It was both of your faults. You should have just finished your project and been done at that. I thought you would be responsible enough to be home alone while I work late, but clearly I was wrong!"
I look down as she yells at me, ashamed. I had never done something so bad to make my mom talk in that tone. "Give me your phone and go up to your room NOW. You are not allowed to so much as LOOK at that boy from now on." she reprimands. I nod and hand her my phone, sulking as I head up to my room.

And of course as soon as I enter my room I'm met with that stupid quiff with his window wide open. He nervously looks at me as I give him a death stare and roll my eyes.
"Can I talk to you?" he mouths to me. My stare remains the same as I flip him off and pull down my blinds. I can't believe the nerve of him. I don't know what kind of sick joke he's trying to play but I definitely won't be a part of it. I start to do my math homework and ignore that asshole.

***

An hour later as I'm wrapping up with my homework, I hear something hitting my window. If this has to do with Alex I will not hesitate to slap him across the face again. I annoyedly pull up my blinds and there he is, throwing little pebbles at my windowsill.
"What the hell are you doing?" I mouth to him. He gestures to open my window and I reluctantly do.
"Babe I'm so–"
"Don't you dare fucking call me 'babe' ever again." I angrily state.
"Sorry. Ruby I'm so sorry...someone must have switched my CD with... that one. I swear I didn't play that one on purpose. I just don't know what happened." he sputters.
"I don't believe a word of what you're saying right now. I can't trust you. You completely violate my privacy and make a fool of me and you don't even have an explanation for me? What the hell Alex?!"
"I-I really don't know what happened Ruby. I didn't even know I had that footage!" he tries.
"Bullshit. You probably left the camera on on purpose. Now thanks to you I got my phone taken away and my mother has lost all respect for me. You're a terrible person." I rant.
"I swear to you I didn't play it on purpose. I'm truly sorry. And I had feeling you'd get your phone taken away. Which is why I got us these!" he smiles proudly as he holds up 2 walkie talkies. I look at him questionably and he lightly throws me one. I catch it and feel skeptical.
"What am I, a 9 year-old boy?" I ask.
"You certainly don't look like a 9 year-old
boy," he smirks as he looks me up and down.
"Will you stop?!" I yell, getting flustered. "Why are you always horny?!"
He chuckles. "Your reactions are so adorable but you're incredibly hot at the same time. It's hard not to say stuff like that around you!" he says, still laughing. I suppress the urge to grin and look away. "I can see you smiling babe!" he childishly smiles as I proceed to cover my mouth and flip him off again.
"Shut up I'm still furious at you." I state.
"I know, I know. I'm still terribly sorry. But I swear to you Ruby, I had a completely different video. And okay... I lied about knowing about the footage, but recording it was a complete accident! I promise you." he says.
"Fine." I sigh. "But if you didn't put that video on a CD and switch it, who the hell did?"

A.N - I honestly didn't even think anyone was still reading this so I literally forgot about it LOL
let me know and comment your thoughts and predictions and interact with me! I love hearing what you guys have to say and it honestly motivates me to keep updating. Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment and I should be updating soon! :)