Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I slam the door shut. Phew, work was hard today. At least I can look forward to having the house to myself! Thank god my parents work the night shift at the walk-in clinic. I scurry up the stairs and into my room. As soon as I walk in, my heart drops. My window is open, and I'm 1000% sure someone is in here. My face gets hot and I look around to see if there are any other suspicious observations. Just then, a hand covers my mouth and I scream. "Relax babe, it's me." a familiar Sheffield accent reassures me. "What the FUCK are you doing here?!" I angrily yell. He lifts up a pair of my black lace panties and smirks. "Just wanted to get to know you a little bit better." My eyes widen and I snatch the underwear from him. "Get the fuck out! You know I could call the police and tell them about your little break-in?!" "Aw babe, you don't want me to leave." "Yes I do." "No, you don't." "YES I DO." "No, you don't." he darkly states, pinning me up against the wall.

He stares into my eyes, accentuating my extreme amount of fear by the millisecond. He licks his lips. "Kiss me." he says. "No." "I know you want to." "I would never want that!" I defend. "Then why is your heart beating so fast? Hm?" he starts grinding his hips into mine. My heart rate quickens and I bite my lip in order to prevent my moans. "Th-that's simply out of fear." I whimper. "Is it now?" he smirks. "Because it looks like you want me to fuck you senseless right on this bed." he bites his lip. I close my eyes and attempt to mask my extreme want for him. He slaps, then roughly squeezes my bum and I lose it, involuntarily moaning. He proudly smirks once again and then abruptly steps back. "But hey, if you want me to stop.." he smugly says and quickly climbs out the window he entered from. With that, he's gone. I stare in awe, sexually frustrated and annoyed. Fuck you, Alex Turner.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while! I was pretty lazy before but I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter, I'm sure you know why (;
Sorry it's so short! Tbh I'm just really lazy but I'll actually TRY to make the chapters longer, however it will take a couple days!
Anyway, please vote and comment! Love you! :)