Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We finally pulled up at my house about 15 minutes later. Unfortunately, by now I was soaking wet. Flustered, I hopped off, removed the helmet, and shook all the water off. "Aw, look how wet you are." he smirked. I wrinkled my nose. "You're a pervert. But thanks for the ride." I chuckled, still shivering from the cold. He removed his leather jacket. "Here." he said, handing it to me. "Oh no thanks I'm okay." "Seriously, take it." "No trust me, I'm going inside anyway." "Okay, as long as you're fine with me seeing your rack. Which happens to quite enjoyable to look at if you ask me." he winked, his eyes averting down to my chest. My eyebrows knit together in annoyance while I crossed my arms to block his view.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me. Confused, I looked down to see that I had only enhanced the size of my breasts. I sighed and snatched the jacket from him, earning a laugh. I got out my keys and unlocked the door. "Goodnight Ruby." he lowly said right before I closed the door. I felt hot all over. That, was weird.

***

I awoke the next morning and read the clock. 11:36AM. Ah, thank god it's Saturday. I rolled out of bed in some sleep shorts and a t-shirt, and made my way downstairs. I entered the kitchen and saw some food already on the stove. "Morning Mom!" I chirped. "Good morning sweetie." she smiled at me. The doorbell rang. "Ruby, could you get that? I'm a bit occupied." she asked, making some food. I nodded, heading to answer it. I swung open the door and stood before me was Alex. He smirked as my eyes widened. "WHAT are you doing here?!" He laughed. "I happen to live in this area so I just thought I stop by and say hi." "Where exactly do you live?" He pointed to the house RIGHT beside mine. I slapped my forehead, while he chuckled. Great. "In fact Ruby, I believe our windows are right across from each other." He laughed at the horrified expression on my face. "Well, I should be going now. Oh, and make sure to leave your blinds open again, I was quite entertained last night." he winked and took off. I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head. What just happened?!

Hi guys! :D I really hope you like this one, sorry if it's a little confusing. I'm a really weird writer and my formats kinda messed up sometimes but anyway, I'll update when I get a chance (hopefully soon)! Love you guys, PLEASE vote and comment!! Thank you!! :) Xxx