Confession (Sumji)

Yoongi POV

"I had fun today." Yewon said as we walked down the streets of Seoul. "Me to." She snuggled her face into my arm as we continued to walk. "Oppa look!" Yewon said as she pointed somewhere, I followed her finger to a park with beautiful flowers.

"Let's go!" We crossed the street and entered the park.

We walked around the park and looked at all the beautiful sights

We walked around the park and looked at all the beautiful sights. "Oppa! Cotton candy!!" I smiled at Yewon's cuteness. "Pink?" She looked up at me and winked as she said "You know me so well~"

"One pink, please?" The man handed us our cotton candy. "Thank you!" We continued to walk. We then came across music caused by two people we were singing while playing the piano. We stopped to enjoy the music and when it was over we continued to walk around the park. "Wah~ that flower is so beautiful!!" We stopped to look at the beautiful pink flowers. I untangled my arm from hers and walked up to the flower, I then picked the flower from its stem and walked back to Umji. We smiled at each other as I place the flower in her hair.

We then started to stare in each other's eyes. I heard music playing in the background so I took this chance to kiss her. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before I pulled away. "W-what was that about?" Yewon's voice was light, like a whisper almost.

"Yewon, you know I like you,right? You know that you are my baby,right? But now I'm asking you to really be my baby, so will you please be my baby?"

"Duh I will be you your baby pabo!"

"I thought I was "Oppa"?

Yewon smirked at me as she turned to walked away. I smiled as I followed behind her. I couldn't be happier.