We Will Meet Again.

4 Years Later

Author pov

It has now been 4 years since BTS and GFRIEND collaboration. The two groups rarely saw each other after that due to their different schedules. The only time the two groups would see each other is at events they were preforming at. Currently BTS was getting ready for their new comeback with their album 'Map Of The Soul: Persona'. "Yah hyung!" Hoseok shouted at Jin as he saw the mistake he made. "You have to turn your head when do that!" Jin just nodded his head and began practicing again. "Hyung don't be so hard on him~" Jimin said as he walked up to Hoseok to rub his back. "I'm not trying to be I just...want this to be perfect. We have so many fans and I don't want to disappoint them." Hoseok said holding his head done low. "Hobi Hyung they won't be disappointed. I think they would understand that we are humans to and we also make mistakes." Hoseok nodded his head and Jimin gave him a comforting hug. "Guys! We need to talk!" Bang pd shout as he entered the studio. All of the members stopped what they were doing about gathered about their boss. "What is this about boss?" Namjoon asked as he looked at his boss. "We are having a new improvement to the company." "What do you mean by that?" Yoongi asked. "I mean that we bought over 'Source Music' so GFRIEND is now signed with us. They will take your old dance room for practice and they will be able to use the studio anytime they want to." Bang pd finished with a smile. All of bangtan was shook. This now meant that they will see them more often. "Are you giving them new dorms?" Taehyung asked. "No they still have the same dorm." "Thank you for telling us boss!" Jungkook said as he bowed to bang pd making the others do the same. Bang pd gave them all a warm smile before he left the room. "Guys! Do you know what this means?" Namjoon asked his friends with the biggest smile on his face. "I'm so excited!" Jungkook said screaming like a little girl who just got her new favorite toy. "I want to see Yerin Unnie now!" Taehyung said with a pout. "We still have time on our break, wanna go there dorm?" Jimin asked them. "Duh! Let's go hoes!" Hoseok said as he was the first one out of the door. They were all excited to see there crushes once again.

~
Hey guys! I tired so hard to make this part good so sorry if it wasn't. It's 4 in the morning and I have school in a couple of hours so I'm gonna get some sleep in. Luv ya bye💖