Did He Just Confess?

BTS Pov

We arrived at Gfriends dorm room. "Are you guys ready?" Namjoon said as he look at his other bandmates. "Yeah! I can't wait to see Sinb!" Hoseok said as he jumped up and down. "Ok, here goes nothing." Namjoon took a deep breath as he knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door in front of them opened revealing Yuju. When she saw BTS her jaw dropped open. "Uh~h-hello." Yuju said as she bowed to them and they bowed back as they also said hello. "We heard that Bighit bought over Source Music so we came to visit you guys." Namjoon said. "Oh then come in." Yuju said as she opened the door wider for them to come in. Once they were all in she closed the door. "Unnies! We have visitors!" Yuju shouted as she lead them to the living room where the rest of GFRIEND were hanging out at.

Yuju Pov

"Hello!" BTS said as they bowed. We all said hello back. "You guys could take a seat." Sowon unnie said as she moved over on the long couch as BTS took a seat on the couch. There was an awkward silence. I could feel a pair of eyes on me. Luckily Yerin unnie broke the silence. "Would you like to watch a movie with us?" "Of course." Taehyung said in response. "What movie?" Seokjin asked. "It's the Joker." Sinb answered. "I will go make the popcorn!" I said as I got up off the couch and started walking towards the kitchen. "I will help." Jimin said as he followed me. I nervously bite my lip and continue to walk to the kitchen. As I was reaching for a bowl Jimin grabbed my writs. "Ji-" I was cut off when he kissed me. His lips were soft and plump and the kiss was gentle. When he pulled away I instantly started to miss his lips on mine. "Yuju I-" "Why did you kiss me?" I question him. He sighed as he stepped closer and held my hands gently. "Yuju, if I wasn't obvious before...I like you a lot. You are such a wonderful person and you make my heart flutter." He said as he looked into my eyes. I was speechless. It's true I also like Jimin back but I never thought he liked me or confess to me!!

~
I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. It's been a while since I have updated my stories and I am sorry for that. But I swear they will be updated soon. But wait a second......can we all take a moment to appreciate how great their comeback was?
Like crossroads and labyrinth

can we all take a moment to appreciate how great their comeback was?Like crossroads and labyrinth

Was a banging ass comeback. Like honestly labyrinth is my favorite song on the album. I love the stage outfits they wear for the song just the whole look in general.

Then BTS released ON and let me just say....I died. I was on my way getting Chinese food when the MV dropped.

Honestly speaking I can't choose between 'Black Swan' and 'ON' like I love the whole vibe of both

Honestly speaking I can't choose between 'Black Swan' and 'ON' like I love the whole vibe of both. But I just can't choose on so I guess their both my favorites on the album.
I hope you all stay safe out their. Luv ya bye💖