Its Nice To Meet You

Author Pov

It was 9 am on a Monday morning. All of bangtan was currently sitting at their kitchen table eating breakfast."who do you think we are collaborating with on this song?" Jungkook asked as he stuffed his face with the pancake he helped make. "I don't know, but I hope it's someone like bigbang!" Taehyung said happily as he bounced in his seat." What if it's a girl group?" Namjoon said with a slight smirk on his face. "Yah! Listen here you horny fucks, if it is a girl group we are meeting today then we don't flirt with them ok?" "Ok jin hyung." And with that they all got up from their seats and got ready for the meeting.

Bts and their manager Sejin were all now currently sitting in rolling chairs waiting on the group they are collaborating with. "Ah hello!" A tall male with light brown hair said as he walked into the room and took a seat. " this is who we are collaborating with? Wah...he is handsome, but I don't think I have ever heard your music" hoseok said as he look the guy up and down. "No I am the manager of the group Park Jung-Hyun" Jung hyun then stood up and bowed to them as they bowed back." So where are they then?" Jimin asked impatiently." They are on their way up." And that's when the door to the room opened once more revealing 6 girls." Hi we are GFRIEND!" they all bowed to BTS before they sat down. " Ah we should also introduce ourselves," all 7 of them stood up and said "2,3 bangtan! Hello we are BTS!" They all then sat back down. "So you guys are gonna be collaborating on a song for a special campaign called SMART. So you guys are gonna write a song about the Family Love Day Campaign. The purpose of this campaign is to bring families in Korea together to spend at least one day together, which is Wednesday. How do you guys feel about it?" " I think this is a really good idea!" The maknae of GFRIEND said with a cute smile on her face. "Great! You guy will all met each other tomorrow at 5 pm at this address" Sejin handed Namjoon a paper with the address and also one to Sowon. After they were all finished up gfriend left bight and went back to the dorms. "They were so cute!" Taehyung sled down in his seat on the couch he was sitting on. "Right! Ugh... I don't think I can control myself from making a move on Sowon, she is so beautiful. " jin said very frustrated. "You have to hold back hyung, like you said we can't flirt with them" and with that they all continued to watch the movie.

~
Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my story. I tried not not spell anything wrong but if I did then I am sorry I am still trying to figure out how to make stories. Luv ya bye💖