WHAT?!!!

Yuna pov

We were all at Bighit (by all I mean BTS, GFRIEND, and TXT). I took my seat next to Jimin. The meeting then started, but a few minutes into the my focus was interrupted when I felt something grab my thigh.

I turned my head to look at Jimin. His eyes met mine as he smirked at me. I turned back to look at my manger who was talking and tried my best to focus.

~After The Meeting~

"Ok well that will be all, your mangers well give you all your schedules soon. Your all dismissed!" Bang pd said before he left with our mangers. Me and Jimin were the last ones to leave the room.  "Yuna!" I heard Jimin call out to me. I turned around to answer him but once I turned around Jimin grabbed my hand and dragged me back to my dorm.

Once we were inside he took me to my room and sat me on my  bed. "What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Yuna, can we cuddle?" I could feel his light breathing on my face. I nodded head as I stuck starring at his beautiful dark brown eyes.

Jimin then laid down on my bed and I watched as he did so. He looked at me as he patted the empty space beside him. I clawed to the empty space and laid down, turning my body away from his. I felt Jimin's hand snake around my waist and then scoot closer to me, pressing his chest up against my back.

"I love you." Jimin whispered in my ear. "I love you to." I responded before I felt my eyes get heavy and drift off into a slumber.

Sowon pov

We are all (all meaning all of the gfriend members except Yuju of course) hanging out in the living room joking around with one another when our manger walked in. "Girls!! I'm glad to see you all here, here are your solo schedules." Jung hyung  said as he handed each member their schedule.

"Where's Yuna?" I started to panic. Yuna was in her room with Jimin, and if our manger finds out that she is in her room with a boy or someone we work with he is probably going to suspend her from performing with us or worst kick her out of the group!!

I looked at the girls and they looked back at me. "Um....she is in her room." I said trying to sound normal as possible. "Yeah she isn't feeling well..." Eunha trailed off. "We will just give her the schedule." Sinb tried to grab YuJu's schedule from Jung Hyung but he was fast enough to snatch his hand away.

"No I will give it to her." Jung hyung walked past us all, heading towards YuJu's room. "NO!!!" We all shouted. Jung hyung turned around to look at us once more. "Is there a reason why you girls don't want me to see Yuna?" We couldn't say anything because what were we gonna say?

Jung hyung continued to make his way to Yuna's room. He had his hand on her door handle, but before he opened it he took one last look at worried faces. "Oh I can't watch!!" Yerin said as she hid her face in Yewon's shoulder. "YAH!!! CHOI YUNA!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!!!"