Let's Get To Know Each Other

Author pov

*The Next Day*

BTS was walking towards the entrance of the park. Once inside the park they keep walking until they saw the garden, inside the garden was the bench GFRIEND was suppose to meet them at. "Hello" Namjoon said as he and the rest of his members took a seat next to gfriend,"hello!" Sowon and the rest of the members then bowed. "So we have to come up with song lyrics that fit with what the song is about, do you guys have any ideas?" Sinb's said as she looked down at her lap." Ok I don't know about you guys but I would like to get to know GFRIEND alittle better before we write this song so it won't be so awkward." Jimin said with a bright smile on his face. Jin was giving him a death stare." That's a good idea jimin hyung!" Jungkook looked at jin with a smirk and then at GFRIEND." What do you guys think?" "Uh...Sure! That would be great!" Umji gave a cute smile as she responded. "Great! I have a question for umji" yoongi said with a slight smirk on his face "uh yes?" "Out of all 7 seven of us, who is your favorite?"

~
Hey guys. I'm sorry that this part is short. This is my first story on Wattpad so I am sorry I my writing is so bad, I'm nervous. I will update the next part tomorrow. Luv ya bye💖