Finally Together

Author POV

*3 days later*

"Ok, that's it for today." Said that choreographer before he walked out of the dance studio. GFriend were all panting as they all grabbed a water bottle and chugged some down.

"Yah, what time is it?" Sojung asked Yewon. Yewon pulled out her phone and looked at the time. "It's 7:45, why?" Yewon took another sip of water. "Because they boys should be at their dorm right now." The room fell silent as the members all looked at each other. "why don't we visit them!"

"Let's go!" Sinb said as they all got up from their seats and walked out of the dance studio. Once we arrived to their dorms we just let ourselves in. We found the boys in the kitchen all eating while talking.

"Hey guys." Yewon said as they walked into the room. "Hey." Namjoon said as their attention snapped to us. "How was your day guys?" Eunha asked while back hugging Jungkook. "It was like every other day."

"Hey, so random ass question, what do you think about the idea of telling our fans about us?" Yerin asked.

The room fell quiet as everyone began to sink into their own thoughts. "I mean they deserve to know right? I mean we can't keep it a secret forever right?"

"....yeah they do."

"Yah!! Why don't we tell them!!" Hoseok shouts happily at the idea. "I'm down." Jimin said. "How about you guys?"

"Sure let's do it!!"

They all then gathered in the sitting room and started a vlive. "Hi army's and buddies!!" They all said to the camera as they waved to the viewers.  "We all gathered here to tell you something that we thought you guys should know." Jimin leaned forward to read what people were saying. "No please don't cry, we aren't disbanding!!"

"Should we tell them now?" Taehyung asked. Yerin turned to the camera and said "on three we will say it together, one...two...three! We are dating!!" They shouted cheerfully. Namjoon then started to read the comments. "Who's dating who? Do you guys want to answer?" "I'm dating Eunha, Taehyung is dating Yerin, Jimin is dating Yuna, Jin is dating Sojung, Hoseok is with Sinb, Yoongi is with Yewon, and Namjoon is the only single one." Jungkook said as he pointed to everyone one by one.

"Who said I was single?" Namjoon smirked at jungkook. "What Hyung! Your not single?" Jimin asked. "Not at all."

"Then who is the lucky girl, Namjoon- shi?" Jin asked. "It's Hwasa." Namjoon reveled. Everyone was shocked, especially the viewers. Sojung turned her head to read some comments. "Your happy for all of us? Aw~ thanks!" She replied to the comment. "I think we should wrap this up." Yoongi said. "Thank you supporting us!" Yuna said. "Wait wait!!" Hoseok shouted, dying laughing. "Yah! What's funny?" Sinb asked. "Someone said that since we date, does that mean TXT is our kids." Hoseok pointed out.

Everyone suddenly bursted out into laughter. "No Sojung and Jin are the parents, we are the aunts and uncles." Yewon said. Their laughter slowly died down. "Really thank you all for supporting us." Said Eunha. "We purple you ARMY!" BTS shouted together. "Stay safe buddy!" GFRIEND said together. The stream then end.

"That went well!" Namjoon said with a smile. "Right! Welp I'm gonna go take a nap, wanna join me baby?"  Yoongi asked Yewon. "Of course!" Yoongi held out his hand, offering it to Yewon. Yewon took his hand with a smile on her face and together walked to Yoongis room to take a nap, while the others decided to watch a movie and cuddle. In this moment they were happy.

———
For my first book it was good right?
I hope you guys enjoyed this, also thank you for everyone that has voted and commented on my book. I really appreciate it 😊💖 new book coming soon

 I really appreciate it 😊💖 new book coming soon