Chapter 18 (Spacial Chapter)

if there is any mistakes please forgive me.

this chapter about new couple more than TaeTee.

Third Person POV

It has been week since TaeTee find out that Tee is pregnant. everyone is so happy because there are two pregnant girl and boy. So everyone decide to throw family barbeque party especially Lean and Bella.

While Tee and Yihwa taking rest Lean, Bella, Danial and Mario went to shopping so they can get meal, fish, vegetable and etc. Tae and Cho arranged other thing.

While Bella, lean, Danial and Mario walking around someone came to them and tap Mario's shoulder. Mario turned and saw his sister's son standing in front of him.

"JACKSON?" Mario said and hugged Jackson while grabbing other three's also turned to them. Lean also screamed Jackson's name and hugged him.

Bella and Danial stay still since they didn't know who is Jackson

Bella and Danial stay still since they didn't know who is Jackson. Lean pulled away and turn to Bella and Danial who were silent. Then Lean and Mario pulled Jackson's hand they walked towards Bella and Danial.

"Bella, Danial, this is Wang Jackson. My sister-in-law's son and Jackson, this is Bella and Danial. Tee's In-law" Lean introduce each other.

"Hi, aunty uncle" Jackson greet to Bella and Danial.

"hello, son" both Bella and Danial greet Jackson back too.

Even though Jackson and his family went to korea they never lost there communication. Jackson already know about Tee's wedding, rape and pregnancy.

Jackson is someone Tee is very close to. Before Wang family left Thailand, both Tee and Jackson were best friend or cousins. Tee always thought Jackson as his own brother, so is Jackson.

"what are you doing here, Jackson? Are you came alone" Mario asked but Jackson shake his head.

"No uncle, I came with my friends. Actually they said they want to buy some teddy bears but I was tired so I told then I'm going back to hotel and send them to have some fun" Jackson explained. Others four nodded their heads.

"are you going to hotel now?" Lean asked earning nod from Jackson.

Bella looked at Danial and Danial looked at Bella. Then both of them looked at Jackson.

"Jackson, actually today we are having Family party to celebrate Tee's and Yihwa's Pregnancy. So we want you and your friends to come too." Bella suddenly said making Jackson shocked.

Jackson turned to his Uncle and aunty who was ready to beg Jackson. Jackson excused four of them to make call to his friends.

Jackson called BamBam and told him what Bella said to him. Bambam also agree and him to go first and send location to BamBam so he and his other friend can go there.