Chapter 12

If there any mistakes please forgive.

Warning....... Mature contect.....

Tae POV

Today university moon and stars' completion and I still don't know what Tee going to perform. He told me to 'just wait and watch'.

Mine and Tee's family came for cheer Tee. But Phi Yihwa was missing.

"Phi Cho, Phi Yihwa didn't came?" I asked him.

"No, she said she is busy" Phi cho answer.

We are already in main hall. Godt, Copter, Park and Lam sat my left side and my family sat my right side.

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Kantaphat university moon and star completion." The MC of the night said and introduced the contestants. The last pair was Tee and Fai.

Then every pairs start dance to spark by SBfive.

The opening was followed by each of the contestant's self-introduction. Tee is the last on who gave self-introduction.

"good evening, my name is Tee Vongviphan Jamornhum, the moon of medical faculty" Tee said. I felt so happy when he said his name as a Tee Vongviphan Jamornhum.

Kimmon's traditional muay thai preform was done Bas also sing for Godt. Now we are waiting for Tee's Perform.

Tee appeared with violin. I didn't know that Tee can play violin. When he start to play me, mom, dad, Phi cho and my friend were shock. Ma and Pa just enjoy the perform.

He put his violin aside and took off his coat. Just then phi yihwa appeared on stage. Me and Phi Cho get more shock. Both me and Phi cho share dead stare when Tee and Phi yihwa start their dance.

I was frozen even after the talent show end. I heard loud cheers and whistles. Phi cho smack my head to bring me back to world.

"what the fuck Tae? Your husband become touchy to my wife" Phi cho said. But I didn't answer to him.

'fuck, he is so sexy' I said in my mind while licking my upper lips.

Tee won popular vote award and moon of university. Kimmon was 1st runner up and Bass won 2nd runner up.

Our parents, Phi cho, Phi Yihwa and my friends take their leaves.

Till me and Tee arrived our home we didn't talk with each other.

(Author's boyfriend: it's me again... if there any mistakes give punishment to my gf. i'm writing this while thinking Tee as my innocent gf )

Both of us went our room. When me and Tee get in our room I locked our room Tee still standing in front of room. I went close to him.

"princess, you were so sexy today. I even got hard while looking your dance" I whisper to his ear and start undress him.

After I undressed him I stand behind him. I brought my three fingers to Tee's mouth while I sucked Tee's neck and ears. He licked my finger, wet it with his saliva. Then I put my fingers one by one in to Tee's hole while stroked Tee's lenght with my free hand. My fingers scissor inside.

"Ahhhhh...." Tee moaned over and over.

I took off my finger from his hole and threw him on the bed. I undress my self as I stared at Tee's naked body with lustful eyes.

I crawled to the bed. I spread Tee's legs for me and pushed my length in to Tee's hole.

"ahaaaaa......" Tee close his eyes and raked his own hair with his both hands.

"ready?" I asked before move. Tee opens his eyes.

"I'm not going to break" he grins. I let out a sarcastic laugh the rams my length harshly.

"ohh....fuck" Tee moan breathlessly.

"owh yeah, babe......right there....." Tee moan when I finally hits his spot.

I bite Tee's collar bone. I move faster and stroked Tee's length at the same time.

"I'm......c..close" Tee said.

"come with me princess" I said as I move my hips even faster.

"Aaaahhhhh...." He burst out on his stomach. While I brust out inside him.

"I want more..." Tee licks his lips.

"then ride me" I said as I grins. He nods and seats himself on my lap. He take my length inside him.

"oh...my..god" his head is taken aback. I help Tee to move his hips up and down. He rakes his heir up with a sexy gesture. Then he start to move faster and even faster.

Both of us came for second time. Tee collapsed on my body. I pulled out my length and hugged her.

"I love you princess" I whispers to his ear and join Tee in dreamland.