Chapter 17

If there any mistakes please forgive me.

thank you guys for helping me, encouraging me and supporting me. your support mean a lot to me. 

Tae POV

Park, Lam, Me and Tee take my car while GodtBass and KimCop take their own cars. Park take diver seat, Lam take Passenger seat and my and Tee took backseat.

Car was fill with silent.

Park stopped car right in front of hospital main door. Lam and me get out from car. I take Tee out of car and lift him bridal style. Me and Lam went inside the hospital with my Tee while Park went to park the car.

Doctor and nurse run to us and take Tee inside for checkup. Park, GodtBass and KimCop also arrived and all of us wait outside the room. After some time nurse came out and called me to come inside.

When I went inside I saw Tee already woked up and sitting in front of doctor. Doctor signal me to sit beside Tee. And I sat beside Tee. I looked at Tee and smile at him.

I looked at Doctor and saw doctor little bit shocked?

"doctor, what happened to my husband?" I asked before interlocked our fingers.

"erm....." doctor hesitated making me more worry.

"Is Tee okay?" I asked again. Doctor Took long breath before start to talk.

"Actually...... your husband is

Pregnant.(i think you guys guess it right, isnt it? ) and it almost week already" doctor said while making both me and Tee shock. I turned to Tee who was still shock and then turned my attention to Tee tummy.

"Tee is P-Pregnant?" since I couldn't believe I asked without looking away from Tee's stomach.

Doctor sigh again.

"Yes he is, but do you want to keep it? If you want you can abort" That's when I looked up. Abortion?

I looked at Doctor first then Tee. When I looked at Tee, I realized that Tee was crying. I slowly put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He slowly turned to me and start cry even harder. I felt my heart broken just seen Tee cry.

I quickly pulled him in to my hug and let him cry as much as he wants. I turned my attention from Tee to Doctor who wait for our answer.

"we are not aborting this baby, doctor" I said.

Doctor nod and smile at me. I smile back. Doctor inform us when should we come again for a checkup. Me and Tee wai to doctor before I gently pushed Tee away from me and get up from chair. I lift Tee bridal style since Tee looked so pale.

I came out of the room while carrying Tee and saw my friends who were waiting for us. They looked at us worriedly. I smile at them to make them relive.

"Guys, I want to come home with us. We have something to say" I said and wait for their answer.

All of them nod their heads without asking anything.

With that all of went towards our cars. We drive back to our university since Park's Bick still at parking lot.

After getting Park's Bick we drive to my parent's home. Tee fell in sleeping in the car.

.

.

.

.