Chapter 01

A/N:

This is my first time writing FF. I am bad at writing and I'm not good at imaginative. sorry if you guys felt that my story is boring. If there are any mistake please forgive me because my english is really really horrible.

Tee pov

Hi!!!!! I'm Tee Vongviphan. I'm 19 years old. I'm the only child in my family. My parent loves me so much. They gave me everything that I want. But always scared about me because i don't talk anyone other than me parent. Because of that I don't have any friend. Everyone in my school think that i'm mute. So they doesn't bother to talk with me. And I'm not sad about that

But when I was 18 everything start to chenge.

Flashback

"tee,change your clothes we have to go somewhere"my ma said.

"why ma? where?" I ask her while choosing suitable suit.

"you will know and hurry up we will be late" my ma said and left my room. after 1 hour we arrived one big mansion. me and my parent get down from car and went inside the mansion. there are few people waiting for us. We gave them wai and sat on sofa.

 We gave them wai and sat on sofa

"Is this tee?" one middle aged women asked

"yes bella, this is our son tee" my ma said. I gave her little smile.

"Let me introduce us to tee. tee, I'm bella but you can call me mom. this is my husband....." aunty....no...mom 's word cut by her husband.

"you can call me dad" dad said and earn glare from mom.

"Okay okay you can continue" dad said and pouted. everyone laugh at that. I just stay still.

"okay tee, this is my elder son cho and his wife yihwa" mom said. I look at everyone and give wai.

"Can we start?"my pa asked.

"Just wait till my second son arrived" mom said while looking at main door. Just then,

"mom, I'm home" someone shout. I think It's mom's second son. mom run towards him. after he came back with him.

"Guys, this is my second son tae. he is 1st year engineering student and tae..., this is Lean and this is Mario. andddddd...... this is tee" mom introduce us to her son.

"Sawadee kharb aunty, uncle and......hi tee" Phi tae wai at us.

"wadee tae and don't call us aunty, uncle call us ma and pa" my ma said and turn to me and pat me shoulder.

"Hi Phi tae" I said before I look down at my knee.

"okay let's start now" dad said and my pa start to talk.

"Tae Tee, when you guys children we thought about your marriage and your (tae) grandmom told us that she want you(tee) as a her son-in-law" my pa said to me. Then I looked up at Phi tae, Phi tae looked at mom. Just then dad start to talk.

"When your grandmom said that I ask Lean and Mario about that. And they told us that they don't have any problem with this marriage" Dad said. I look at Phi tae and he just nobbed. Then he look at our parents.

"okay I don't have any problem to marry tee. but I have something to ask. Why are you disscuss this now?" Phi tae asked while looking at dad and mom. I also looked at our parents.

"er........." both our parents hesitated.

"you know tae that your grandmom in hospital she is in critical situation. yesterday when four of us visit her doctor said that your grandmom doesn't have much time and your grand mom told us that she want to see you marriage before her dead. So.......we decide date for your marriage." Mom said while looking at her knee.

"when..?" I asked in my curiosity.

"After two days from now" my ma said.

"WHAT..?" Phi tae shout.

"But tee still in high school and I in university. It will be unfair" Phi tae said with disbelief face.

"we know, but our grandmom want this tae" Phi cho said.

"And one more thing you can't let know anyone about this marriage. Not even you friends tae... you can tell everyone when tee enter university" my pa said. I looked at me knee. Phi tae sigh and stand up.

"can I talk tee?" Phi tae ask and look at my ma. She nod and pat my shoulder. I get up and went outside with Phi tae.

"Okay tee, do you love someone?" Phi tae said Ishake my head.

"Okay! Listen tee I stay far away from here. If I marry you we have to stay away from each other for 1 year and also I will be busy because of campus moon and star competition and after graduation from high school will be alone. It will be unfair for you" Phi tae said. I just stay silent.

"I'm not saying that I don't want to marry you. I like to marry someone like you. But in this marriage you are the one who will be hurt" Phi tae continue and I nod my head as I understand.

"say something tee" Phi tae said with low voice.

"I would like to marry you even if we have to stay far away from each other. I will wait for you" I said while looking at floor.

"okay then now let's go inside" Phi tae said and we went in said the mansion.

Flashback end

Should continue this story...???