Chapter 14

If there any mistakes please forgive me. 

Tae POV

After long time my Tee finally in my arms and I felt so happy. But still there is something that I want to know.

Ma and Pa left because someone to take care Phi Yihwa since she is pregnant. But mom and dad wait because they want to know what happened to Tee. So they sat on the couch while looking at Tee who was crying while hugging. I also want to cry but I cant, I don't want Tee to see me cry.

After sometime Tee clam down. So I slowly push him gently and look at his swollen eyes. I wipet his tears and kiss his eyes. I held Tee's cheeks.

"now.....my princess have to stop cry na~~~" I said making him smile.

"Princess, can you tell me what happened?" I asked again and he nodded. Then he start to speak.

"three week ago I met Phi Pring when I came to me and told me that you are hers and told me to back off. She told me that every time that she met me. But one week ago she said...she said" he start cry again as he remember something. I hugged him and rubber his back.

"s-she said that s-she was the one who told someone to rape me because she was jealous of me." My eyes widen when I heard that. Pring?

"Baby, are you saying that the one who was behind your rape was pring?" I asked nervously. He nodded.

I never thought Pring will do this. But why did she do this? she is kind girl, right?

"baby, why would she do that?" I asked him again.

He suddenly get up and looked at me with disappoint. Why did looking at me like that?

"YOU THINK I'M LYING? YOU DIDN'T BELIVE ME? YOU BELIVE HER? IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE HERS? OHH... RIGHT PHI PRING WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT.

Why would you love some one like me who is dirty, ugly idiot. it's okay if you hate me, but she is one who send people to rape me. She is the one who attack yesterday. If you still don't trust me then looked at this" he show his arms which was bandage.

I really don't know what to feel guilty? Angry? Sad?

How could Pring do this? She rape him, hurt him and I know nothing.

I lost in the thought when dad pat my shoulder. I come out from my thought and notice Tee who kneeling on the floor. Mom was hugging him as Tee was crying.

I quickly get up from bed and knee in front of Tee. Tee's face very so red since today he cry so hard. I pulled him away from mom and hugged him. This time I also cry with him.

Tee cry till he fell in sleep in my arms. I get up from floor while lifting Tee bridal style and bring him to bed. I laid Tee careful and pulled blanket to cover Tee's small body. I also sat on the bed beside Tee and wipet my own tears.