Chapter 06

Sorry for my horrible English. 

Please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

Third person POV

In evening...........

Tee slowly opened his eyes. He felt that he hugging something.

'hm? What am I hugging?' Tee asked in his mind.

Tee looked up and saw Tae still sleeping soundly.

"AHHHHHHH...." Tee screamed on top of his lungs and kicked Tae real hard till he feel from bed.

"What the fuck, Tee?" Tae said while hold his back of his head. Because he hit his head side of drawer when he fell from bed.

Tee get off from the bed and help Tae to get up.

"I'm sorry Phi Tae, I'm sorry I was just shocked because It's......It's first time you are sleeping with me while hugging me." Tee said with guilty.

"It's okay Tee. I understand" Tae said while caressing Tee's cheeks.

"Okay, now go and take a shower. Soon mom and ma will to call us for dinner and don't cry na..........." Tae said and pat Tee's head.

Tee and Tae get up from floor and Tee dragged his self into bathroom to take shower.

After both of them done showering, they went downstairs.

Both parents, Cho and Yihwa already sitting dinning table when TaeTee arrived. Everyone turn to TaeTee. TaeTee smile and take a seat.

"Tae, why are you limping?" Tee's father asked. TaeTee stay silent. But Just then,

"Tae, did you did it?" Tae's mother asked and jumped up because of happiness.

"WHAT!!!!!!! NO MOM!!!!" TaeTee unison in shock.

"then what happened?" Tae's mom asked in disappoint.

"I....I kick h...him off from bed" Tee said and start to cry. Tae rubber Tee's back to calm him down.

"no Tee, looked at me. Don't cry..... We are not angry at you" Tae's mother said and get up. Tee's mother also get up from her seat. Both mothers went to Tee and Hugged him tightly.

Tee calmed down and both mothers went back their seat and enjoy dinner.

After they all done, they all went back their room after Tee's parent left for their home.

Tee was the one who come his and Tae's room. Tee sat on the bed and leaned his body on the headrest.

After sometime Tae came into room and went towards closet. Tae took blanket from closet and took his pillow from the bed. Then he went towards couch and placed pillow on it.

"Phi Tae, what are you doing?" Tee said when Tae finally lied down one couch.

"sleeping?" Tae said and closed his eyes.

"why.....why on the couch, Phi? You can sleep on bed." Tee said whilebitting his lips.

"because I don't want you to feel uneasy" Tae said before fell in sleep.

Tee didn't say anything looked at Tae for a 15 minutes

Tee get down from bed and went out of room. Then he opened balcony door and went outside.

He lied down on the floor. He looked at stars.

His eyes tearing up again.

'Phi Tae is anger with me. I'm sorry Phi Tae for Kicking off from bed' Tee tell in his mind. Tears fell from his eyes before going sleep.