The End..

A few months later

Harry and Louis have been dating for four months now. Christian slowly stopped talking to Louis but allowed him to keep his job.
Luckily though, the four months Louis has been looking for a job elsewhere to avoid how uncomfortable it sometimes was.

Beau had no trouble adjusting to Louis being in her life. Beau loved having Louis over. Sometimes Harry felt that she like Lou more than himself but he saw that as a good thing.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Louis asked looking down at Harry who was laying on his chest.

"Us." Louis furrowed his eyebrows, playing with Harry's hair.

"What about us love?" Louis heart pounded looking at his boyfriend, hoping it wasn't anything bad.

"Don't worry Lou," Harry said kissing his chest, "I was thinking about how lucky I a to have met you.." Louis smiled pinching Harry's cheek.

"You lucky? I'm the lucky one."

"Yeah yeah, I love you, love you more blah blah blah," Harry mocked laughing. They always tried to one up each other in who liked who more. Louis chuckled running his hands through Harry's hair.

Harry closed his eyes feeling at peace with his perfect boyfriend.

___

First Chapter of my new story is out now - called Cam-Boy!
It's more mature so don't read if you don't like that stuff!!

also, sorry if this ended kinda abruptly. this story was more meant to be wholesome and simple..
i hope you enjoyed it and if at anytime i decide to rewrite the end i will