Kinky?

"Here's the bubble gum ice cream and here is the cotton candy." The man over the counter said. Beau and Olivia grabbed their ice creams and took off to sit with the team. The man chuckled and handed Harry his,"And a vanilla cone for you." He gave Harry a smile. "I'll ring you up over here."

"Your total is 8.59." Harry pulled out his wallet.

"I've got it." Louis reached past Harry handing the cashier his card.

Harry looked at Louis, "I have money, you don't have to." Harry pulled out his card and tried to give the cashier it.

"No, I insist, you can pay next time."

"Fine." Harry said putting his card in his wallet. Harry thought for a moment, "Next time, huh?" He said in realization.

Louis looked over at Harry, "I mean- well I don't know, its just something you say." He coughed awkwardly and tried to compose himself. Harry laughed and nudged Louis with his shoulder.

They took a seat across from each other. Harry licked his ice cream oblivious to Louis watching him.

"So you're a vanilla kinda guy?" Harry licked his ice cream while looking at Louis. The shorter boy gulped.

"I guess. It's good, simple, and you can add things to it and it'll still be good."

"Hm true, just didn't see you as a vanilla boy." Louis smirked to himself, not really talking about ice cream. Harry noticed his smirk and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are we talking about ice cream or kinky fantasies?" Harry asked which surprised the other boy. Harry just continued to lick his ice cream, nice and slow.

"I- Kinky?" Harry nodded not breaking eye contact. "Well since you brought it up..." Louis gave a little laugh rubbing the back of his neck.

"Kidding, wow you got really nervous Lou." Harry giggled finally biting the waffle cone.

Louis smiled hearing 'Lou' but decided not to comment on it. "Oi, I wasn't nervous, you just caught me off gaurd."

"Whatever," the curly man said. "Sooo, how are you and Zayn doing?"

"I was actually going to break up with him tonight." Harry stopped eating his ice cream. "It's just not working and I don't want to lead him on or feel like the relationship is forced."

"Yeah I get that." Harry turned and threw away the rest of his desert. "Hope it goes well." Harry looked at the time on his phone and realized it was getting late. "I should probably go, I have to take Olivia home and cook for Beau and I."

"Oh, okay. I'll walk you guys to your car." Harry nodded.

Harry told the girls it was time to go. They all said their goodbyes to the parents and kids. Beau and Olivia walked in front of Harry and Louis. Harry took out his keys.

"Well this is me." Harry said as they approached the van. Harry clicked the keys so the girls could get in.

"Right, nice seeing you again. We should hangout sometime?" Louis asked with his hands behind his back. He rocked on his feet waiting for Harry's response.

"Sure, I'll text you." Louis smile grew.

"Cool cool, well see you when I see you then." Louis backed up a bit and ended up with his back hitting someones car. "Shit, um-" Harry laughed and opened the door to his own car. "Uhh- bye!" Louis said taking off to the direction of where his car probably was.

"Bye," Harry shouted smiling to himself. He got in the car and was instantly told to put on Radio Disney by the two girls in the back.

___

sorry for the short chapter?

don't worry, i will finish this story! we're only on part 4.
i'm not going to put a schedule on it cause then i stress about it and i wish i wrote during my winter break buuut fortnite got me.
**ALSO THE PICTURE IN THIS IS HOW I PICTURE LOUIS LOOKING