Chit-Chat

When Harry and Beau got home from the winning game he thought about Louis. After their brief moment, Louis avoided Harry's gaze and Harry didn't know why.

Beau ran to the kitchen, getting her victory ice cream as Harry sat on the couch.

To Louis:
From Harry:
Hey :)

He reluctantly hit send. He stared at his phone like a message was going to pop up and if he didn't look at it right away it would disappear. Harry shook his head locking his phone only for it to buzz in his hand.

To Harry:
From Louis:
Hey

Harry's heart raced. Now what do I say? May as well just see what his issue is.. Is that annoying?

To: Louis
From Harry:
You alright?

To Harry:
From Louis:
Why wouldn't I be?

Harry crinkled his nose at the response.

To Louis:
From Harry:
You seemed a bit off today..

To Harry:
From Louis:
Did I?

Harry rolled his eyes at his stubbornness.

To Louis:
From Harry:
Yes.. you wouldn't look at me

To Harry:
From Louis:
You wanted me to look at you..? That's sweet love but we were playing a game

Harry blushed at how stupid he sounded. He sighed not knowing how to respond, his fingers hovering over the keyboard.

To Harry:
From Louis:
Just messing with you Styles, I'd rather look at you than a silly game.

Harry blushed even harder still not knowing how to respond. He put his phone down and laid his head back on the couch.

What do I do..?

A knock on the door broke Harry's thoughts.
He got up to open it, only to be disappointed. Taylor.

"Hello Harold." She said in an unpleased tone.

"Taylor." Harry replied. "Beau! Mum's here!"
"You're here early." Harry stated. Usually she shows up on time or late, letting Harry know if she's late which he was thankful for.

"I thought it'd take Beau out for a late lunch." Harry widened his eyes in surprise.

"What? Don't give me that look, I like spending time with my daughter."
"Look I know you think I'm a mean bitch or whatever but I love Beau. I just don't care what you do anymore, we're not together, Beau is healthy, I don't hate you Harry." Harry stayed silent.

Beau came running down the stairs with her bag.
"Hi sweetie!" Beau smiled at her mom then hugged Harry.
They said goodbye and Harry shut the door behind them.

Did I paint a bad image of Taylor?

Harry didn't want to admit it but he knows he did. She was upset he left her.. Out of know where. She had a right to be upset.

Harry's head spun thinking about it. She didn't like me being gay because I left her. Not because I'm gay.

In other words, Taylor loved Harry, and him being gay broke her. She's realized that it's not the end of the world though, she has Beau.

Harry smiled feeling a little good about Taylor and his relationship.

Harrys phone buzzed.

To Harry:
From Louis:
Sorry about that.. too much?

To Louis:
From Harry:
No.. Come over.

Harry's heart pounded as a wave of confidence filled him. He wanted to make a move on Louis. Sooner rather than later, tonight was his chance. He just hoped he wouldn't chicken out.

___

givin' y'all some larry :)