Date..

Harry rushed around his house making sure he had everything he needed for his date. He looked in the bathroom mirror, combing his hand through his hair. He sighed ruffling his hair a bit while making a weird pouty face in the mirror.
He jumped when he heard the door bell. He looked in the mirror and mumbled to himself, "This is it."

He quickly texted Niall letting him know his date had arrived. He also shared his location with the boy so he would feel more safe.

The door bell rang again and Harry rushed downstairs to open it. He grabbed his slip on vans putting them on and finally grabbing the door handle.
He opened the door and his breath got caught in his lungs.

The man in front of him was absolutely gorgeous. His light brown, blonde hair paired will with his bright blue eyes. He had a short bit of stubble/beard hair that Harry found to be very attractive.

"Hey! You're Harry?" The man smiled showing off his perfect white teeth. Harry blushed cause he felt he was staring too long.
He glanced away for a second while nodding. "Yeah Hi, I actually don't know you're name." Harry laugher while the man looked down at him.

"Oh of course Niall would forget something like that, I'm Christian." Harry's mind wondered to the 50 Shades of Gray books and his ears turned red. "Well why don't we get going, I hope you like Italian food."

"Don't worry, I do." Harry said while his stomach growled.

Christian drove a blue Subaru that Harry had already fell in love with. He opened the door for Harry, to which he thanked him, and ran around the other side to get in.

"So Harry, Niall told me you have a daughter."

"Yeah I do, she's 13, best mistake I ever made." Harry chuckled.

"Do you mind me asking about her mom?" Christian looked at Harry from the corner of his eye then back at the road.

"She's difficult," he sighed, "since I came out as gay she's been very cold to me and even Beau when it comes to her preferring me over her mom."
"I know it probably did hurt her mom to find out that I'm gay but it's for the best."

"Yeah I get that. I had a girlfriend who broke up with me because I'm bi. Turns out she was homophobic so it's for the best." Christian shrugged.

They both got silent staring at the road. Harry decided to speak up and learn more about him.

"So do you have any kids?" Harry laughed. Christian looked at Harry as he pulled up to a red light.

"I do." Harry furrowed his eyebrows not laughing anymore. "I have a dog, his name is Beckham." Harry smiled feeling slightly relieved.

"I wish I had a dog or cat, I've considered getting one but I'm not sure."

"I recommend adopting. I got Beckham from the local pound when he was a puppy and I don't regret it." Harry watched Christian talk about his dog and started to wonder why Niall never set them up before. Conversation just flowed with them and when it got quiet it was a comfortable silence.

It felt like they had been talking for hours but it had only been 10 minutes and they arrived at a restaurant. Harry looked at the restaurant that was attached to other stores and furrowed his eyebrows.

Christian opened Harry's door, "I know it doesn't look like much but trust me." Christian held his hand out for Harry to take and he did feeling a spark run through him.
They walked to the restaurant hand in hand till Christian opened the door for Harry setting his hand on his lower back guiding him in.

Christian led Harry to a secluded booth but while walking there Harry noticed the people in the restaurant. There weren't a lot but he noticed one person in particular, Louis was waiting a table across the room.

Harry's heart fluttered and Christian continued to lead Harry leaving him curious about the scrappy boy.
They sat down and not a minute later a waiter appeared. It was Louis.

"Hey little bro!" Christian stood up grabbing Louis in a head lock, ruffling his hair.
Harry's eyes widened.

"Brothers?"

Louis laughed awkwardly. He then pushed Christian away.

Christian spoke first, "Nah this is my best mate Louis, Louis this is my date Harry."

"We know each other." Louis said to Christian looking a little annoyed.
Christian thought for a moment, "Mm yeah, small world. You know Harry through Niall and Niall through Zayn?" Harry looked between the two of them.
"No I coach his daughters soccer team."

"Very small world." Harry chimes in smiling trying not to let the situation get awkward. Louis smiled at him. Christian cleared his throat.

"So I actually own this restaurant, I was going for a hole in the wall type of thing while still having that homey feel inside." Christian said, "And Louis being my mate, I had to hire him."

"That's nice! I was wondering what you did other than teaching soccer." Harry giggled.

"Well why don't you give Harry some time to look over the menu ya?" Louis just nodded mumbling 'right' leaving to check up on the other customers.

And leaving with Harry's eyes following him.

____

Lol dramatic
I know some people thought he was going on a date with Louis but uh plot twist?

Hehe I don't know what i'm doing with the story but i also have a plan? It's weird.

Also if anyone knows how to write smut for future chapters let me know because i cannot lmao.

THIS IS CHRISTIAN BTW !! I found this guy on instagram and he has a following of 300k so i just used him

I found this guy on instagram and he has a following of 300k so i just used him. His name is Christian but i want to make it clear that other than his name and his dog being in the story its fiction.
Using him because he's really hot and just stumbled upon his page!