Nice Little Body

"What kind of movie do you want to watch? I have comedy, horror, romance... basically every genre." Harry bent over to reach for a few disks on his tv stand. Louis gulped as Harry's ass was in perfect view, even in pants he looked great.
"We can also just watch something on Netflix? It's up to you really." Harry put the disks down and turned around looking at Louis. Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Or you can go home? Are you feeling okay? You look a little red and hot." Harry said concerned, walking closer to Louis.

"Oh no- uh no I'm fine." Harry furrowed his eyebrows not convinced.

"You sure? You look like you have a fever." Harry put the back of his hand over Louis forehead then cheek and then back to his forehead.
"Yeah you feel really hot."

"I'm fine really, actually where's the washroom love?"

"There's one through the kitchen, down the hall, first door to the left." Louis nodded quickly following Harry's directions.

Once Louis left for the bathroom Harry went up to his bedroom to get into some more comfortable clothes. It was around 5:30 pm and Harry didn't want to wear pants while sitting on the couch.

He quickly put on some shorts and a comfy black, floral long sleeve. He grabbed a fuzzy blanket then headed back downstairs to Louis.
He saw Louis chillin' on his couch.

"How about we watch Netflix, I've been wanting to watch Hush it's suppose to be kinda scary." Harry hopped off the last step.

"Yeah that's fine, you want to ord-" Louis paused mid sentence when he saw Harry. His eyes quickly went to Harry's lower half eyeing his shorts then made his way to the rest of Harry's body.

"What?" Harry asked in confusion feeling a little self conscious. "Do I have something on my face oor?" Louis squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before saying,

"No no, do you want to order a pizza or something?" He opened his eyes to look at a Harry.

"Sounds good to me. Are you okay though? You still seem.. uneasy."

"I'm fine, really Harry. You put on that movie while I pop some corn and order the pizza." Harry giggled and nodded turning on the tv while Louis pulled out his phone and headed to Harry's kitchen.

It all felt easy for Harry with Louis. Him being in his house felt comfortable, like they had hung out many many times before. It felt nice for Harry to have someone like that, that wasn't Niall of course.

Harry had the movie loaded up on Netflix and put some pillows on the couch and his fuzzy blanket. He smiled and Louis came out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and their bag of snacks.

"Ready?" Louis asked. Harry nodded turning off the lights then sitting on the L shaped couch.
Louis set the snacks on the coffee table and sat next to Harry but not too close.
Harry scooted his bum closer to the corner and put his long legs over Louis lap.

"Is this okay?" Harry asked innocently, because he didn't know what it did to Louis. Louis didn't even understand what it did to him.

"Uh, yeah that's um fine." Harry grabbed the bowl of popcorn and put it on his lap. "You can start it, the remotes by you." Louis grabbed it and pressed play.

"Pizza will be here in like 30 minutes or something." Harry hummed and then turned his attention to the movie.

20 minutes later

They were 20 minutes into the movie and Harry was already shaking. He liked scary movies but didn't at the same time.
The thrill was nice but the thought of it wasn't.

"You okay love?" Louis asked looking down at Harry. Harry nodded. A jump scare appeared and Harry jumped with it pulling the covers over his face and peeking out slightly.
"Come here." Louis gestured with his arms open. Harry scouted closer, nearly sitting in Louis lap.

He curled up with his head on Louis shoulder. He felt calm but his heart was still pounding waiting for the next jump scare.

The door bell rang and Harry jumped.
"It's just the pizza Harry, I'll go get it." Louis paused the movie and got up to answer the door.

Harry sighed missing the warmth Louis provided. Harry heard laughing and went to see why Louis was taking long. He rolled his eyes seeing some delivery girl twirling her hair as Louis was talking to her.

"Lou?" Harry butted in not wanting Louis to talk to her any longer. Louis and the girl looked at Harry.

"Right, sorry." Louis said with an apologetic smile, "Here you go, keep the change." He winked getting ready to close the door.

"Wait here's my number!" The delivery girl said quickly.

Harry steppes forward, "He doesn't need it." He closed the door and grabbed the pizza box from Louis walking away.

Louis stood there in awe before following Harry to the kitchen.

"How rude Styles." Louis smirked.

"I was not rude.." Harry said handing Louis a plate.

"Sure you weren't." Louis took the plate and put two slices on it.

"She was being rude. With her hair twirling and standing there with her boobs out. Yuck." Louis laughed.

"Don't be jealous love, her boobs surely can't beat you're nice little body." Louis took a bite of his pizza while Harry blushed looking away from Louis.
Louis looking smug walked to the living room.

"Come on Styles lets finish this movie." Harry grabbed his pizza and hurried to the living room.

☆☆☆

okok should i do 1st person pov? might be able to see what's going on w/ the characters more? Let me know ASAP.

edit: ☆ 20 stars/favorites for the next chapter since y'all suck at taping stars lmao :)

it takes a second to tap the star so if you enjoyed then uhhh yeah tap it haha ☆

*picture up top is what harry's long sleeve looks like*

hope you enjoyed, i like this chapter :) xx