Outro

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢.

𝐎𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭

~🥀~

Can't believe this story has finally ended. It took the both of us, 2 months to finish writing. I'm glad that this collab story I made with Liz turn out to be great. I'm so thankful for all of my readers and my fellow writer friends.

Thank you for supporting this story till the end. I can't describe how happy I am. I hope that you guys will read the other stories that I'll make in the future.

For those silent readers out there, it's okay to give out your opinion but be polite. And for you who want to write a story like this. Just write it, like in the quote, don't let your writing talent go to waste. Because if you're true to your story, it will find an audience that is meant to read it.

And for Lizzie, even if I can't meet you in person I'm thankful that you are willing to help me. Thank you for putting so much effort into this and even promoting it to your writer friends.

Sincerely, Alexa

~🥀~

It's really strange to finally finish a story. But I'm grateful that we can finish this. I'm happy about the ending of this story and I hope you are too.

Lex, I became a part of this story because you have invited me. All these times I've read your amazing story, I have always dreamt of making a collab with you and I guess I did it. Thank you for recognising me and letting me help you.

Omg.. I feel like tearing up. I don't want to let go of this story. It's too precious to be finished.

But of course, every story has its ends and I believe that Yeonji, Taennie, Soolia, Jinsoo, Beomryu, Jirosé, Taeryeong, Kaiyun and Lizkook are living happily. Lol.. I'm sure they are in real life too.

Tbh, writing this story made me feel broke a little.

But nonetheless thank you for reading this, thank you for waiting for me update it every Friday. I hope that we can do more collabs and we could publish more stories.

I love you guys

Sincerely, Lizzie

~🥀~

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?

.

.

.

.

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤