~• YEONJI •~

Catherizm this will be the last part of the story before Epilogue. Tbh.. I'm really sad this story is gonna end :(

Thank you for reading this story and thank you for supporting me 🖤 

PS : follow my TXTZY&BLACKTAN IG @ captureparlesyeux

That edit is also made by me :)
~Lex

~🥀~

"Yeonjun wake up!" she slapped his arm making him groan in pain.

"Mom and dad are arriving today" he whined not wanting to wake up.

"Get up" she went grab his feet and tried to drag him but it was no use.

"Ella said they'll arrive at night" Yeji then stop pulling him and left. Not feeling anyone pulling him again he finally woke up.

"What time is it?" he murmured to himself and pick up his phone "It's only 7 in the morning" he sighed before getting ready.

~🥀~

"Morning ma'am what would you like for breakfast?" one of the maids ask Yeji. "I think I'll have pancakes" she smiled as she answered and the maid bowed before leaving her.

She sat on the stool of the floating table in the kitchen. The kitchen that the chefs use to cook is separate from the kitchen beside the dining room.

She heard footsteps coming down the stairs, she looked back seeing Yeonjun all dressed up.

"What are you going to do in the meantime?" he asked sitting beside her. "I don't actually know" she looked down.

Not long after the maid came with a plate of pancakes and another with toast.

Yeonjun took the toast and ate it with Yeji's chocolate syrup "Stop taking syrup from my pancakes" she whined as he spooned some chocolate syrups.

"Why? It's yummy" he ate the chocolate while mocking her. She gave him an unbelievable face before taking her pancakes to the dining room. 

She ate in peace for a few minutes before Yeonjun showed up and took a bite out her pancakes.

She whined in annoyance "Yeonjun I wanna eat in peace don't you know what the word in peace mean?"

He chuckled and replied "Nope, it's not in my dictionary" he kept slicing her pancakes and eating it by himself.

Yeji just kept silent and glared at him though he didn't care. He was chuckling all to himself, he looked up and saw Yeji's glare, he raised his eyebrow mocking her. She rolled her eyes and kept glaring at him.

"Aww kitty is mad here eat some" he took a piece and feed her, she opened her mouth but before it even touched her teeth he ate it.

She whined for a minute and slap his arm making him laugh historically. She was getting annoyed so she stood up but he stopped her.

He took a piece and feed her for real this time. He chuckled "Happy now?" she just gave him a poker face.

He kept feeding her and teasing her at the same time making some chocolate syrups stained her lips.

When they were done Yeji took the plate and spooned some more chocolate into her mouth.

Yeonjun stayed there looking at her making her embarrass. When she's done she stood up and tried to leave but Yeonjun stood up and stopped her.

He looked at her lips and wipe off some chocolates using his fingers and licking it. Yeji felt even more embarrass. Her face heat up and she looked away. Yeonjun smirked before slamming his lips to hers.