~• 4 •~

Yeji P.O.V

I'm packing the stuff I need inside a backpack, mom told me to bring a suitcase but I denied because I feel bad for Yeonjun.

I cried to much last night I hope my makeup will cover my puffy eyes. As I was about to go bring my backpack down stairs, I decided to bring some books for designing because I still got work to do "Yeji! Let's go!" That was my mom. I ran downstairs took some sandwich and went to the room on my right which was a shoe room.

Yeah, we have a room full of shoes, not just mine but all three of us, mostly my dad's shoe though. I pick my custom silver hologram Converse and also took a Versace hoodie that I really like. The car beep again and I ran as fast as I could towards the parking lot and we head to the airport.

~🥀~

Yeonjun P.O.V

Why does this always have to happen so suddenly?

I hate this idea but what can I do? My mom did told me all her plans, I wish someday I could be as successful as her.

My dad told me to drive back to my mansion after dropping them at the airport so we don't need a driver. I was picking my hoodie from the couch to wear it but suddenly I heard Ella scream. All of looked at her even the staffs or maids are looking at her.

"Mom! Dad! Can I go to the airport with you? Yeonjun can drive me back here!" she yelled while jumping down the stairs. I look at my mom so that they disagree but my dad answered "okay, get ready we need to be their at 8.20" I just sighed and we went to the airport.

Fashion icons like us mostly live in Beverly Hills, and in Burbank Hollywood there's this airport that's not very crowded like LAX but why my parents decided to go to a crowded one?

Los Angeles International Airport

LAX

Taehyung P.O.V

It's been a long time since I drove a car but I still got the hang of it. I suddenly remembered the time where me and Jennie would travel around the city in an old car and she would open the window and let the breeze of the wind touched her skin.

I wish I could do something like that with her again. I hope she still wants to do it.

I parked the car on a private parking lot for celebrities. Yeonjun and Ella helped me and Jennie with our luggage. We didn't bring much because some of our old stuff is still in our parents house, we only brought two suitcases, two bags and Jennie brought her stuff teddy named Nini.

Can't believe a 39 year old is bringing a stuff teddy, but I believe that her physical appearance is still in her mid 20's.

We decided to meet up before we checked in. After a few minutes of searching we finally found GD and Dara in a cafe. It looks like they also brought Yeji.

"So what time are we checking in?" GD asked and Jennie answered "At 8.30, just a few more minutes"

Dara looked behind us and saw Ella "Hey it's Ella! I've been wanting to meet this angel" Ella who was awkward seeing her idol hugged Dara and smiled trying not to fangirl.

My kids are really funny. Maybe it's because of me and their very beautiful faces are because of me. Jennie probably just given them their savageness and smartness.

Since it 8.25 we decided to go to the counter now "Yeji you're going with Yeonjun okay, don't worry Yeonjun knows how to drive" I said while saying farewell to Ella

Yeji P.O.V

I can only say yes because after Taehyung told me that my dad also force me to do it. I hate this it's gonna be so awkward.

After saying goodbye they left to check in and I payed the drinks we bought. What's funny was when I was paying the employee gasped seeing my face because celebrities usually wait on the private waiting room not on a cafe.

When I head back I saw Yeonjun was on his phone and Ella was drinking her chocolate. She's cute and looks a lot like her mom. This is my first time meeting her because she wasn't in the party yesterday.

"Let's head back" Yeonjun suddenly stood up and I followed but I halted my steps waiting for Ella to throw away her cup. She saw that I was waiting for her and she smiled at me "I'm a big fan of your mother" she said to me being shy, I just chuckled and we catch up to Yeonjun who was far ahead.

"You seem nice how about being friends" she said to me giving her hand out for me to shake but instead I shoved her a fist bump and she gladly accept "You're really cute for a 12 year old you know that" she frowned and chuckled "Not meaning to be offensive but why do Koreans like us have baby faces even when we're like 40 years old?" she talked trying to answered it herself, I just answered "Is it because your mom looks like she is in her 20's even though she's not"

"Yeah like that" after that we ran towards the private parking lot and Ella went to her car which was across my parent's. I went to my parent's car and took my stuff after that I went to their car.

Ella P.O.V

My brother was extremely weird, he is never been this cold, I saw that they were awkward so I decided to cheer up Yeji and make friends with her. She is really nice.

I saw her ran to our car as her own car head out. She stood beside me after Yeonjun helped her put her backpack in the trunk. I was going to talk but Yeonjun interrupted me "Ella you sit at the back, let Yeji sit at the front" I just followed his instructions and opened the car door for Yeji. Don't mind me I'm just being friendly.

The car ride was awfully silent and awkward, Yeonjun was focused on driving, Yeji was listening to music with her Airpods and I was to busy taking pictures of the scenery. I love Hollywood.. They have the best scenery.

~🥀~

Inside the airplane

The four of them already found their seats in the first class section.

Jennie and Taehyung's seats was behind GD and Dara in the middle row. Just a few hours after take off Jennie seems to be worried "Tae, are the kids gonna be alright I feel worried" Jennie told Taehyung who was watching a movie, Taehyung took of his earphones and  cupped Jennie's face "It's alright babe, their adults Yeonjun and Yeji are going to take good care of each other and we already told manager Ruby to take care of her" Taehyung looked at her dried lips and stared at her "you need to drink more water" he licks his lips and Jennie bit her lips.

Just because of that Taehyung suddenly kissed Jennie, licking her dried lips and Jennie just followed his rhythms. Good thing first class seats has these windows thingy for privacy, if not it would be a lot of trouble.

🖤🖤🖤

Taennie at the airport can be seen in media ↑

Please support me by voting and sharing this story to other Devilichz!

Love y'all