~• 11 •~

"Bold italic" = Speaking Korean
"Bold Normal" = Speaking English
"Italic normal" = thinking

OMG HOW COULD I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK??
~Liz

I'm so so so sorry for updating it late again😔
~Lex

~🥀~

Jimin knocked twice before someone answered, but the person who answered it shock the two 95' liners. 

"Irene noona?" Jimin said with a frown. 

"Suho told me and we got here as soon as we can, we talked I told her the truth but... you're the one who needs explaining to do" Irene said with a quite angry face towards Taehyung.

When the both of them went in there's a few people, Jennie was sitting on the couch with Rosé and Jisoo, Lizkook and Jin wasn't there, Suho leaning on the wall arms crossed and Irene leaning on the door. 

"Where's the others?" Jimin asked, Rosé then come towards him and tip toed whispering something to his ear. Jimin then grabbed Rosé by the waist and both of them head out. Jisoo sat on the bed while Irene sat beside Jennie on the sofa. 

Jisoo then talked "Have you contacted them to delete the post?" and Suho nodded "It should be gone by now" 

It was silent until Suho talked "Kai told us, I was there actually, I was the one who brought Irene there but I didn't come out of the car" He rubbed his temples. 

"I agreed because I thought Taehyung already told you about it... I'm sorry Jennie" Irene apologised once again and Jennie looked at her "Eonni, you already explained your side and I forgive you... This is between me and him, you shouldn't get involved" 

In response Irene hugged Jennie which she returned before leaving the hotel. "Get rest" Jisoo said to the both of them before leaving the room.

"Jen, let me explain" Taehyung took a grip of he hand and let her sit on the bed. 

"It's my fault. I didn't know why I did that in the first place–" Jennie stopped him by a tap on his shoulder.

She adjusted his clothes while saying "I believe in Irene eonni and I forgive you, but I don't fully trust you... Irene eonni isn't the only ex you've had..."

"I just hope none of you are lying" then Jennie went to the bathroom to shower. Taehyung groaned and rub his temples as he sat on the bed. 

"Damn it!"

~🥀~

"She can't trust him yet" Jisoo said towards the others. "Do you guys feel like this scenario had happened before?" Jin said as he leans on the wall. The others stayed silent feeling the same way Jin did.

"How long are you guys gonna stay here?" Lisa asked braking their thoughts "Me and Jimin are going to stay at our Mansion in Busan and we are also having a vacation to London starting the end of November.. so don't expect me to be back before January" Jungkook frowned at Rosé's words. 

"A month vacation?" Jimin just shot Jungkook a 'So what' face. "Well.. Just keep contacting us while on your vacation okay?" Rosé just nods at Lisa. "Me and Jisoo are gonna stay here for a few weeks.. We need to catch up with our families" The younger ones just nods.