~• 12 •~

OMG DID YOU GUYS WATCH MUSIC BANK TODAY?? (July 24th 2020)

SOOBIN HAS SILVER-ISH BLUE HAIR😭😭😭
HE REMINDS ME OF ROSÉ😭😭

btw, Arin looks like a mother who's proud of her son(Soobin)😂😂

~🥀~

Soobin P.O.V

I felt the urge in me to pee.. I shift myself from my position only realizing that Lia was on top of me..

Why is this girl above me now? I positioned myself to a sitting position, I held Lia's body preventing her to fall.

With all the shifting I can't believe this sleepy head is still peacefully in dreamland.

I look around us and I just remembered that last night we stopped watching on episode 6 Beomgyu told us to go to bed.

I take a look around the room and saw Taehyun sleeping on the floor while Chaeryeong was on the big couch.

Both of them can fit there, poor Taehyun his back must've hurt.

I tried to get Lia off me but she hugged me instead. I decided to shift our position so it's me on top of her.

After her grip loosened, I ran to the bathroom. When I finished I walked around the guest room we were staying and only saw Taeryeong with us.

I woke up Taehyun and good thing he is a light sleeper so he woke up immediately, I told him to woke up and have breakfast first.

I walked outside but was greeted with a sleepy Ryujin "Ryu? What are you doing?" she yawned and said "Beommie is asking if Taeryeong is with you guys"

"Because in our room there's only us and the maknaes" she said it lazily and I chuckled at her silliness

"The two are with us but where is Yeonjun and Yeji?" her face became confused "I checked Yeji's room but she's not there"

"I'll go check on them.. Where's Beomgyu anyway?" she answered me while walking down the stairs "Meet us at the living room"

I decided to check on Yeji's room again.. But tbh I didn't even knew Yeji has a room here.

I walked to Yeonjun's bedroom and saw a door opposite of it saying Kim Yeji who the hell is Kim Yeji?

I saw no one inside and geez this room has a nice view. I closed the door and opened Yeonjun's bedroom door slowly.

I peeked behind door and saw Yeonjun snuggling with Yeji. Gosh.. These two kids...

They were so cute so I decided not to wake them up

As I walk downstairs I saw all of them except Yeonjun and Yeji gathered up in the living room couch eating breakfast and still looking like they just woke up "Where's the owners?" ask Beomgyu referring to Yeonjun and Yeji

"Still sleeping like an otter" I answered while munching on the toast. Food here is really great tbh.. Especially the bread..

"U mean they're holding hands? After what happened last night?" Yuna asked while stuffing chocolate in her mouth, I chuckled before I answered