~• 3 •~

Boredom made me update this.. Lmao.. Be thankful

~🥀~

Seeing him frozen in his spot staring at Yeji, Ryujin came towards him "Yeonjun" she snapped her fingers right in front of his eyes making him fall out of his trance.

"I know you're love struck and all but your mom is calling you" Soobin said behind Ryujin pointing to an angry Jennie on the balcony.

Yeonjun immediately ran to his mom making Jennie looked at Yeji "So, you're in love with Lucy?" Yeonjun began panicking following his mom to go inside the mansion "What? No way. I told you that I won't fall in love to anyone until I'm 25" Yeonjun tried to reason but Jennie still said "It's okay if you love her. Besides your father was madly inlove with me when he was 21 years old" Yeonjun laughed following his mom to a table.

He was shocked seeing GD, Dara and his parents talking to each other "Yeonjun you remember Yeji right?" Dara suddenly asked making Yeonjun panic "Of course he does, he didn't even hear me when I called him more than 20 times" Jennie said giving an unbelievable look to  Yeonjun "What was he doing that he didn't heard you?" Taehyung asked curious about Yeonjun "To busy staring at Yeji" Jennie answered for Yeonjun that made his ears red and the parents laughing.

"There's something we need to tell you Yeonjun" Taehyung suddenly got into serious mode. Yeonjun was a bit worried then GD spoke "Since your parents and us are business partners we decided to go back to Korea while promoting some collab designs" Yeonjun was taken aback but then he realised something "So you're going to be gone for a few months because of business?"

"Yes" Taehyung answered "How bout' Ella?" Jennie answered him this time with a pat on his shoulder "she'll stay with you, she needs to finish her school" Yeonjun just nods thinking about his upcoming responsibilities and they told Yeonjun all about their plans and upcoming designs. Just when he was about to leave Dara called Yeonjun again "Since me and GD will also be gone. We need you to take care of Yeji"

~🥀~

Her cheeks were getting red the longer he stares at her until she realized that J was calling him and turns out J was his mom. "He is Yeonjun" she muttered when Yeonjun left but Ryujin was able to heard it "Okay lady you have a lot of explaining to do"

She was like reading a movie script, her story is long as hell but good thing they understood it quickly. They were sitting on a big bench in the back yard. The garden was decorated with fairy lights and other ornaments that made it look aesthetical and romantic for some reason.

As they were still getting to know each other Dara and GD suddenly came with Yeonjun following her and in the back was spotted Taehyung and Jennie. She was confused, her heart was racing feeling something bad is gonna happen "Yeji, remember that time I told you me and your father are gonna work with J and V? Well, the work already happened and tomorrow me, your father and J and V are heading to Korea to promote our business" Yeji then put on a disappointed face "You're gonna be gone for months I guess, so where will I be staying? Don't make me stay at Lia's house cause i feel bad for Soobin" Yeji was always used to this kinda stuff because her parents are busy as hell.

"This time Yeonjun will take care of you" GD answered that made Yeji formed an 'what did you say?' look on her face "I guess you agreed. So tomorrow at 9 AM is the flight and since it's almost 8 PM we need to go back" not letting Yeji talk her opinions Dara then talk. She was not capturing everything easily after she heard Yeonjun will take care of you is she a baby to them? Surely she hates that idea even though it is Yeonjun.