Chapter 46

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"Happy birthday to you." Harry sang as he walked into my room with Lux and Sophie. I rolled over in my bed and smiled as Harry walked closer to me with a plate of pancakes. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Mummy, happy birthday to you." Harry sang as Lux and Sophie mumbled the words with him.

"Aww. Thanks, babes." I said, sitting up with the help of Harry and smiling as Sophie and Lux crawled over to me. I took them both in my arms and gave them a tight hug while smiling up at Harry. He sat down on my bed and took all three of us and my huge belly in his arms.

"I love all three of my girls." Harry said, smiling.

"We love you too." I said as Sophie broke out of mine and Harry's grip. She sat down on the edge of my bed and smiled at us. Harry got under the duvet next to me. "What are you looking at Princess?" Harry asked her. Sophie smiled and pushed the curls that were in front of her face behind her ear.

"My family is togweter." She said, smiling. Lux nodded in agreement and Harry took her in his lap.

"Your family is together Soph, but even if we aren't always together, you know Mummy and I love you, right?" Harry asked, kissing Lux's cheek.

"Yeah. I know." She said, crossing her legs. I turned on the lamp by my bed and looked at the plate Harry put down on my night stand. There were five pancakes, and I was surprisingly not hungry.

"It looks like all three of you are going to have to help me eat my breakfast." I said, grabbing the plate and putting it on my duvet. I honestly didn't care if the girls got a mess on my bed, just as long as Harry and I weren't fighting and we were spending much needed family time with the girls.

"Why?" Harry asked, confused. He looked worried, like he had done something wrong but I quickly put an end to that.

"You didn't do anything, is just that I'm not all that hungry. That's all, Haz." I said, kissing him I'm the cheek. He smiled and grabbed a pancake off my plate. "Nice way to teach manners to the girls." I said sarcastically. He smiled and took a bite out of his pancake.

"Can I haves one?" Sophie asked. I nodded and took a pancake from the plate, handing it to Sophie. I did the same with Lux, and then I saw Harry had already finished his. I threw another one at him and it landed on his face.

"Oops." I said, taking a bit out of my pancake. Harry took the pancake off his face and he looked like he was going to get revenge.

"Don't do anything! I beg of you, sir!" I said sarcastically. "After all, it is my birthday!" I put my arms in front of my face and laughed. Harry laughed along with me and threw the pancake at my arms. Surprisingly, I caught it and threw it back at Harry, hitting his face again. "Work on your reflexes, Babe." I smiled, getting out of bed and grabbing my plate, then heading to the bottom of the bed where Sophie was.

"Hi mummy!" She giggled. I kissed her cheek and sat down.

"Hi baby." I took a bite out of my pancake and it was done by the time Sophie had finished hers. Harry had eaten the one that got thrown in his face and Lux was still working on half of hers.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I asked, picking up Lux and kissing her cheeks. She laughed and took another bite of her pancake.

"Well, Uncle Liam and Aunt Emily are going to watch the girls at Liam's place, and we are going out." Harry said, smirking. I stuck my tongue out and he stuck his out too. Sophie started doing it and once she finished her bite of pancake, then Lux did it too.

"Okay. I'll go get the girls dressed and you go get yourself dressed." Harry said, taking Lux out of my lap and standing up. Sophie crawled over the bed and got off, then followed Harry out to her room.