Chapter 21

Brooklyn's P.O.V

It had been a week since the boys left, and I seemed to be doing better than I though I would. Sophie was still in that terrible two stage, and Lux was almost one, but other than that things were fine. There had been a crowd outside our house for a few days, though. I don't really know how to handle them by myself because the boys always helped me.

I had just put the girls down for their nap and I was in the living room relaxing. I had turned the TV off and I was sitting in the silent- Or well, it was the most silent it had been in the past few days with screaming girls outside. I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes. I was tired, but it wasn't too bad. It was mostly silent until my phone vibrated from the counter. I got up and went into the kitchen to check it. I picked up and entered my password, then saw I had a text from Harry. A smile instantly spread across my face, but as soon as I opened the message, it dropped.

Harry: I'm sorry. We can't be together anymore.

I dropped my phone and fell to the ground. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried. I should've known. He did it last time, and why wouldn't he do it this time?

It had been an hour and I hadn't moved from my spot on the kitchen floor. I had stopped crying, and now I was thinking. Thinking about what would happen if I stayed with Liam and followed my heart. I know Liam would never do anything like that to me. Not when I have two kids with him and he tells me he loves me and makes me a promise.

I hadn't realized it, but my eyes had tears in them again. Why did I have to be so naive that I didn't date Liam and just had to have Harry? I knew he would never do this to me. Harry was a risk. Hell' my whole life was a risk. A baby at sixteen. Having the baby's father be an international pop star. Not telling her him about her. Telling Liam I love him then breaking his heart for who? Harry. And Harry broke my heart, so I guess it's punishment.

I got up and went into my room. The girls were still asleep, so I had time to pack their things. I was leaving if Harry wasn't going to be with me. I packed all of my things in the suit cases, and had three little bags with makeup, hair things and shower things for all of us. I went into Sophie's room and didn't have to worry about waking her up. She was a heavy sleeper, so I got all of her things packed and had two small bags for her as well. One had all of her dolls and toys in it, then the other had her sleeping blankie, Ella, and her clothes in it.

I put Sophie's bags in the hallway and went down to Lux's room. I opened the door quietly and heard her making little noises. I opened the door faster and walked over to her crib. She smiled when she saw me, and gurgled something. I picked her up and set her on the floor next to some stuffed toys and Sophie the giraffe. I went to her closet and packed everything, then had one bag for her. It had the toys she was playing with and her pink blanket. I left Sophie out for Lux to play with, though.

Everything was packed and ready, so I called a moving truck and they came after about twenty minutes. I had woken up Sophie, so I had her and Lux in the living room watching the TV. They had cleared everything out of my room, and they almost had everything out of Lux's room, but Sophie's room was still full. I decided while they were Clearing the rooms I would call somebody I haven't talked to in a very long time. My mum.

"Hello?" The all too familiar accented voice asked through the phone.

"Hi. Mum?" I asked. I could hear her gasp when she heard my voice.

"Brooklyn? Is that you?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was wondering if we could come home." I came out with it. I knew what her answer would be.

"Of course. When?"

"In about an hour?" I asked.

"Okay. You can have your room and I have two large rooms left for the little ones. I cant wait to see them. Has Sophie grown?" She asked.