Chapter 4

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"Sit down Styles." I said. I sat down in a love seat, and Harry sat down on the couch. This was going to be a very long twenty minutes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He blurted out.

"Because. You hurt me, and left, and Sophie- I wouldn't let you do that to Sophie." His face had a hint of guilt on it, but he didn't look torn up.

"I wouldn't have hurt her." I felt my eyes instantly fill with tears.

"So you would crush my heart, but you would treat your daughter right?" My cheeks were getting red and I could feel my heart beat speeding up.

"I wouldn't have hurt you. I loved you." Harry said, leaning forward on the couch. He put his hands together on his legs.

"You loved me Harry! You loved me." I screamed, tears pouring down my cheeks now, but I didn't care. I knew they would keep coming.

"Don't cry, Lyn."

He called my Lyn when we used to date, and he was the only on who called me that. It brought back good and bad memories.

"Why did you crush me? Why did you break my heart and act like nothing happened?"

"If I had Liam Payne's best friend for a girlfriend then I wouldn't get the reputation as the flirt. The management made me, and they said if I told something bad would happen."

"What? Did you even tell the other boys?"

"No. I couldn't tell anybody. Lyn, I'm sorry." He stood up and came over to me. He hesitated before he put his arms around me. I embraced him and I felt so safe and warm. "I'm sorry." I looked over at him, and through my tears, I could see a tear on his cheek.

"Don't cry." I reached out to wipe his tear away when it seemed everything froze. I slowly looked up into his eyes and our lips got closer. They touched and a spark was sent through my body. Our lips were meant to be together. The fit perfectly together and it just felt right. Harry pulled back. "Thanks." I had a small smile on my face as confusion took over Harry's face.

"What?" He sat down in the love seat with me and we got comfortable.

"For telling me, and kissing me." He smiled, but then his smile faded.

"Did you not take Darcy into account?" He asked, suddenly.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Naming her Darcy. Why didn't you?" He asked, his face dropping.

"Yeah I took it into consideration, but I didn't want that to be her name." His face dropped even more.

"Why not? Darcy is a pretty name."

"I know that. You haven't heard her full name yet." I smiled, because I loved her full name.

"Well, let's hear it." Harry had a small grin on his face.

"Sophia Darcy Greene." He frowned at the last name.

"Greene?"

"That's my last name." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"I know it's your last name, but now can she have my last name?" Who does he think he is?

"If I ever marry you then, yes. She can have your last name, but I can assure you I will never, ever marry you." Even though he said he still loved me, I couldn't even think about being his girlfriend.

"Now that she knows about me, why not?" God. This boy wasn't going to give up.

"Okay, so you want it to be Sophie Styles? And I want it to be Sophie Greene?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why can't she have my last na-" He was interrupted by my phone going off. Had it already been twenty minutes?

"Get out, Styles." I stood up and pointed to the door. He opened his mouth to object, but closed it.

"Fine. When can I see Sophie again?" He was her father, and now that she knew he was her father I didn't really have a choice.

"How about you and her go out tomorrow, then I can meet you and we can get dinner." I had to go work tomorrow, so why couldn't Harry watch her and give Louis and Liam a day to themselves? I didn't see any real problem with that plan.

"Okay." He smiled and walked to the door, but before he could leave, Sophie ran past me.

"Dwaddy!" She ran up to him, and looked up.

"Hi princess." He picked her up, and they looked like a father and daughter. They were my two curly heads. "Do you want to go with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah! Mummy cwan I?" She looked back at me.

"Yes boo. Instead of going to Uncle Liam's." I heard Louis cough in the back. "Uncle Louis'." I corrected.

"Cwan he come?" She looked back at Harry, who smiled at the idea.

"Sure. Lou, would you like to come?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. I'll meet you at your place around seven." Harry nodded.

"Love you princess." He kissed Sophie's forehead then put her down.

"Wuv you Dwaddy." She came over to me and I picked her up.

"Bye Styles." I said before Harry walked out. He grinned at my remark then closed the door.

"He still loves you." Louis said when he was gone.

"I know."