Chapter 32

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"Liam, Harry won't answer his phone. Do you think something is wrong with him? He was supposed to pick up the girls." I said walking downstairs with my phone in my hand. Liam was sitting on the floor with Lux in his lap and Sophie to his side.

"I haven't heard from him, but that's not unusual." He said. I took a seat on the couch a sighed. Irresponsible Harry.

"Last I heard Louis said he talked to Harry yesterday."

"Then I'll give Lou a call." I said, smiling to myself. I stood up and went out to the front porch.

"Hello?" Louis answered.

"Hey, do you know where Harry is? He was supposed to pick up the girls today but hasn't showed and his phone keeps going straight to voicemail." I told him.

"Brooklyn, Harry was in an accident." Louis said very slowly. I gasped. "It was nothing major but he hit his head and blacked out. He was unconscious last time I was there but the nurses say he has been in and out of it. I would go visit if I were you. I know it'll be hard, but you should."

"I- Okay." I said, not even wanting to fight Louis on this. I knew he was right.

"You've got this, babe."

"Thanks, Lou." I said before hanging up. I walked back inside and looked at Liam. He looked so perfect with my girls. He was perfect.

"Li, Harry has been in a minor accident. I'm going to go visit and talk to him. Will you watch the girls?" I asked, slipping into my Nike tennis shoes.

"Sure, is he okay?"

"Lou said he was but I'm going to see." I walked over to them and squatted down next to Sophie. "I love you."

"I wove you two." She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you." I said to Lux. She gurgled a bit and I smiled. Then, I looked to Liam.

"I love you too." He said, pecking my lips. "Be safe."

"I will. I should be home in an hour or so. Bye." I said, standing and walking out the door.

What was I getting myself into?

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to sirens. I opened one eye and looked around. It looked like I was in an ambulance, and the memories came back. The car crash, and that song.

I wanted Brooklyn, and she's the only one. I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her everything will be fine, despite what anyone else had said. Despite what the world had said, we would have love to help us but that's not how it is anymore. She doesn't love me, she loves Liam.

I slowly drifted back into blackness and woke up again in a hospital room. It was very plain, and the whole front wall was a window. I saw a few nurses at the counter in front of my room, but other than that the halls were quiet. Too quiet for me. I was used to little girls running around, or wobbling around, and screaming.

The door to my room opened and I looked at the nurse who had entered.

"Hello, Mr. Styles. I see you're up. You have a visitor. Would you like to see her?"

Her? Brooklyn? The nurse who was standing in the doorway had light brown hair and the biggest blue eyes I had ever seen. They were the same color as Brooklyn's.

"Um.. What happened?" I asked her. My speech was slightly slurred.

"You were in a car crash. Now would you like to see your visitor?" She asked in an annoyed tone. I nodded and she walked away. It only took a minute for the nurse to come back with- Brookyn? I knew it was a long shot when I wished for her to be my visitor.