Chapter 31

Louis' P.O.V

Brooklyn called me and told me she was coming over, and she sounded really panicked. I don't think I had ever heard her like that, except one time when she was alone at home while pregnant with Sophie and she heard a noise from outside. If she hadn't call me and Li, I know she would've called the cops.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" Brooklyn yelled, running through the door holding a paper bag. She threw her purse and phone on my dining room table and ran into the bathroom.

"Brook?" I asked, getting up off the couch and going to the bathroom door. "Are you okay?" I asked. She opened the door and had a worried look on her face.

"Depends." She looked down at the white stick she was holding and sighed.

"Okay, how many times have we told you and Liam to use protection?" I snapped, completely serious. She shook her head and put the test down on the counter.

"Shut up, Louis." She said, walking past me and into the living room. She sat down on the couch and I joined her.

"Do you really think you could be um..." I trailed off.

"Yeah. The first time was at the beach house. And it was a last minute thing. Then we used protection most of the time... I think. After that... Yeah I think. We did last night." She said, thinking back. The only thing I was thinking was how many times did they do it?

"Well, this isn't going to be good if you are. You know that right? If the baby comes out and looks just like Liam you're screwed." I said. Brooklyn nodded and looked at the time on her phone.

"Yeah. Will you go look at the test?" She asked nervously. I nodded and went over to the test on the counter.

"Hey Brook, what does the one line mean?" I asked, looking at the pink line across the circle.

"It means I'm not pregnant. Thank god." She stood up and waked over to me. "Thanks Lou. I have to get home. Bye!"

"Bye." She picked up her purse and phone, then left my flat.

I'm glad she isn't pregnant, but they need to use protection. How many times have we told them? Too many.

Harry's P.O.V

Should I tell her?

No.

But she'll think I'm a chicken for not telling her in the first place.

Yes, but you are a chicken.

But no.

Yes, your talking to yourself deciding wether or not to tell Brooklyn, who may be the love of your life, the truth about everything. Why you didn't know you had a daughter, why you had to leave Brook and the girls, and why Lux and Sophie have been at your house every other weekend.

I tore my family apart, and it is all my fault. Liam has been a better father to Sophie than I could ever be, and he's probably that way to Lux now too. It is all of my fault.

No.

It's managements fault. I have to do everything they say and not spend time with my daughters and my ex-girlfriend on my own free time. And she wouldn't be my ex-girlfriend if Managment didn't make me start dating Caroline again.

I was torn from my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I got up off the couch and grabbed my phone off of the kitchen table.

"Hello?"

"Hey Haz." Louis answered a little too happy.

"Oh, hey Lou. Do you wanna get some lunch or something?" I asked.

"Sure, but I have a question. How long have Liam and Brook had a thing going on? She came over today and I was just curious." Louis asked.

"What thing?" I asked, shocked.

"She came heard today and... You know what, never mind."

"No, tell me." I practically yelled into the receiver.

"Don't use that tone with me mister!" Louis said, causing me to get a little mad.

"Louis, now!" I said, not yelled.

"Ask Brooklyn if you want to know so bad. I'll meet you at The Grille in twenty minutes. Bye." He hung up and left me there, clueless about Brooklyn and what he was hiding. I finally made up my mind that I would ask Brooklyn why she went over to Louis' when she picked the girls up on Friday.

I grabbed my car keys and pulled out of the drive way. The radio came on and the song was Mine by Taylor swift. This was mine and Brooklyn's song when we were together, but now the song just brought back pain and sad memories.

The next thing I knew I was in a world of pain and it was pitch black. I heard car horns and sirens in the distance, but I lost consciousness before anything else could happen.