Chapter 45

Harry's P.O.V

Lyn had been extremely moody for the past month, and I was getting tired of being yelled at for things that I couldn't help.

One afternoon while Sophie and Lux were taking a nap, Brooklyn started yelling at me for having curly hair. I was speechless while she yelled at me for giving Sophie my hair, but then she said something that made me smile. She said, And what if we have more kids and they have your curly hair? I just couldn't help but smile when she said that. She caught herself after she said it, but I just smiled away.

"Harry, what about your relationship status?" The lady who was interviewing us for Pop News Magazine asked, knocking me back into reality. My head shot up and Louis elbowed me in the ribs. I let out a small Ouch so only the boys could hear it, then answered the question.

"I- I'm single for the moment, but I'm always looking for a special girl." I told the lady who made a note of that in a pink note pad she had brought to the studio.

"Okay, how about you Liam?" We all looked at Liam and his face lit up. We all knew about Emily, and how well everything was going. It was just that Liam was in such a good mood when he talked about her.

"I am dating someone. She is a beautiful girl, and I met her through Louis' girlfriend, Eleanor. They are really good friends, and I can see why. Emily is so nice, and she cares about others. She always put others before herself, which can be a bit of a bad thing at times, but in the end she's just trying to help. Anyway, she's just like me, and I love her." He finished, smiling.

The lady jotted down what Liam said and stood up. She grabbed her coat, purse and her iPhone.

"Well boys, thank you for letting me interview you. You will be in the January issue." She said before walking out and leaving us with each other. Once the door closed behind the lady, all four boys turned and looked at me.

"What?" I asked, putting my hands up by my face just in case they were going to throw something at me. Louis and Niall laughed at my immediate reaction, so I lowed my hands. "Seriously, what?" I asked.

"Brooklyn's birthday is tomorrow, and we were wondering if you were going to ask her?" Liam, out of all people, said to me. I didn't actually expect him to be okay with this, but I guess he's gotten over it now that he can't have her.

"I was thinking about it, but lately I've just been someone for Brooklyn to yell at." I told them.

"Hormones. But once the babies come, they'll get better. If she yells at you, it's because she's exhausted. That's how she was to all of us when Sophie was on the way." Niall told me. I nodded and stood up.

"Okay, well the plans are still on for Nandos at eight, so I'll see you there." I said, grabbing my coat and walking out. I went to my car, unlocked it and turned on the car. The whole way home I was thinking of ways to ask Brooklyn to be my girlfriend again.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"Mummy! Lux hit me!" Sophie screamed from upstairs. I groaned loudly and walked out of my room and into Sophie's. Lux was sitting on the floor grinning, and Sophie was standing next to her holding her ankle. I went over to Sophie first and picked her up. I set her down on the bed and looked at her ankle. It looked like Lux had just barely hit Sophie's ankle and she overreacted.

"You're fine, Boo." I said running my finger over her ankle and standing up. I went over to Lux and picked her up. "Lux, do you want say something to your sister?" I asked, setting her on the bed next to Sophie.

"I'm sowee." Lux said, hugging Sophie. Soph hugged back just as Harry walked in. "Daddy!" Lux said, letting go of Sophie and falling off the bed. "Ouchie." Harry came over to her and picked her up.

"Are you okay Little Princess?" He asked. She nodded and hugged him while Sophie got down off the bed and hugged his legs. I sat down on Sophie's bed and watched the girls hug Harry. This was honestly like the perfect family I've always wanted. I never wanted it by teen pregnancy, Lux's parents dying, or me being eighteen and pregnant with twins.

"Girls, why don't you go downstairs? I need to talk to Daddy." I said. Harry looked up at me with his cheeky grin and let the girls go. Lux and Sophie ran downstairs without falling and Harry came over to me.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, sitting down. I shook my head and looked up at him.

"No. I actually want to thank you. I know I've been pretty hard on you the past month, and I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't help it. I just wanted to say I'm sorry by taking you out to dinner. Sarah is coming over in half an hour to watch the girls, so we won't have them." I said, standing up. Harry stood up too and hugged me.

"Okay. Are we going somewhere nice, or casual?" He asked. I laughed as we started walking out of Sophie's room.

"Nice. Meet me downstairs in half an hour." I said before walking into my room and looking at my closet. I finally decided on a blue shirt with a pair of black jeans and white All Star shoes like Harry's that I had worn in a photo shoot.

I went into he bathroom and applied natural make-up, a bit of mascara and pink lipstick. I decided to curl my already curly hair and put in some silver earrings along with a necklace and a few bracelets. I checked myself over in the mirror and grabbed my phone.

Just as I got downstairs Sarah knocked on the door. Her bright red hair was in a ponytail, and she looked like she was ready to take a walk. She had on pink yoga pants, a white and pink sports tank top and a black coat.

"Sarah!" I said, pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back and when we pulled away all she could talk about was my baby bump.

"You look great! The babies are going to be small though. I know you'll be an even better mum than you are now, and if you need someone to help you have me here. Always!" She said, walking in. She finally stopped talking when Sophie came over to hug her.

"Hi." She said, hugging Sarah's leg. Lux came waddling over to and made Sarah smile wide. She looked back at me as to say Is that Lux? I nodded.

"Hi girls. Ready to have fun tonight?" She asked, picking up Lux and taking Sophie's hand. She went over to the couch with them while I looked up at the stairs. There, I saw Harry walking down in a pair of khaki pants, a white undershirt, a brown coat and his white All Star converse.

"Ready to go? I called and told the boys we wouldn't be meeting them tonight so we're all set." Harry asked. I nodded and he took my hand. "We'll be home around eleven or so." Harry said to Sarah as we walked out. He closed the door behind us and we went down to the car.

When we got to the restaurant, the waitress seated us in the far corner. There was a couple our age, two couples with smaller children sitting together and an elderly couple in the corner behind us. Every time I looked around, I kept getting dirty looks from the girl in the couple our age.

"Don't worry about her. She's got her guy." Harry said, causing me to turn my head back to him.

"Okay." I said, putting my phone on the table and looked at Harry.

"Brooklyn, I wanted to do this tomorrow, but I need to do it now." I nodded and he continued. "Can we try again?"