team hevelynn

Above: Harry's 'secret' spot to watch the sunset

________________

"Do you ever just?" I trailed off, and Mitch looked over at me. "Ever just what?" He asked, and I shrugged. "Want to, I don't know, adore someone? Like, not have them think it's a big deal but at the same time you just want to spend your time admiring everything that they are?" I asked him and Mitch smirked.

"For a guy who just got out of a serious relationship, you seem to be pretty in love." He joked.

I was in the studio for a session while Jack and Ev did their tour of the big LA wedding shops.

"I wouldn't say I seem in love, but I really feel this way about this girl. I just want to sit and admire her, for everything that she is and everything that she's going to be." I stated. "Is this about Evelynn?" He asked and I nodded.

"Like, the same Evelynn that was planning your wedding a month ago?" Mitch clarified. "Yeah, she's here in LA, I convinced her to come. She brought a friend, but I know him as well so it's just like having two friends visiting."

"That's exciting man. Tell me more about her." Mitch sat down across from me, leaning back in his chair. "She's so creative, and I mean, she's a wedding planner so she has to be. Being around her is kind of like being in paradise, like the smell of the air right after it rains, and there's this big rainbow and you just want to sit there and stare at it and take it all in. And her eyes, man her eyes are so gorgeous. Every time I look at them I feel like I'm lost." I explained.

"Wow, when am I going to meet this girl?" Mitch asked, causing me to grin. "Soon, I hope. Maybe before they leave." I said, writing down the words I used to describe Evelynn in my journal.

"Write a song about her, then. Get some of this off of your mind." Mitch suggested, and I nodded, starting to hum a melody quietly.

_________

I was laying upside down on my couch talking to my mom when Evelynn and Jack walked through the door. "They're back mom, I'll talk to you later." I said. "Bye, honey. Love you." She replied. "Love you too." I quickly said before hanging up and looking over at them.

"Holy shit." I whispered, looking at the bags they were both carrying. "Did you buy everyone out?" My eyes widened. "Not really, I ju-" "Yes, she did." Jack cut her off, dropping the bags down on the ground. I laughed and took a peak inside one of them. There was a bunch of fabrics inside and I looked over to Ev.

"This is just an entire bag full of fabric." I noted and she gave me an unenthused look. "Yes, Harry, I'm well aware of that." Ev rolled her eyes. "So, once you pack up your entire fucking store, what do you guys say to a little tour of LA?" I asked them, handing Ev the bag of fabrics.

"For sure, I just need to grab something to eat and change my outfit. I sweated straight through my clothes. I had no idea the heat here was this intense." Ev laughed before turning to walk to the guest room. Even sweaty, she was still beautiful.

"So, when are you going to ask her out?" Jack whispered to me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Excuse me?" I half laughed. Jack gave me an all knowing look. "Harold, my man, I've accepted the fact that she's not into me and I've moved on, and now I'm team Hevelynn, because let's face it, I see the way you look at her, it's like the look of a lovesick puppy. I'm just letting you know, I'm on your side, I can help make this happen." Jack offered and I laughed, shaking my head.

"A lovesick puppy, huh?" I chuckled. "That was me sugarcoating it." Jack whispered firmly just as Evelynn walked out of the guest room wearing a black tank top and blue denim shorts with her curly hair piled into a bun on the top of her head. She looked stunning, and I know she wasn't even trying.