A Wedding To Plan

Mia: "Where the hell do you come from?"

Marietta stood by Stefan, "Well Stefan and I are going on a date tonight so I need some help getting ready. Can you help?"

Mia: "Um yeah sure."

Marietta: "Okay so that means everyone out except for Victoria and Mia." She was shooing everyone out with her hands. After everyone was out she shut the door.

Mia: "Okay explain now."

Victoria: "Yeah we need some serious details so spill. Now!"

Marietta: "Okay so Stefan called me the other day and asked me out on a date."

Mia: "Okay more. Like where are you going what do you need to wear and how do you want your hair and makeup done?"

Marietta: "Some fancy restaurant don't remember what the name was, but probably should wear a dress and I don't care about the rest. Something cute."

Victoria: "One more thing before we begin. Where the hell have you been?!"

Marietta: "Witch stuff. Can't really tell you guys."

Mia: "What's the worst that could happen."

Marietta: "Everyone that I know dies and I die in a slow and painful death. So I really don't want to tell."

Mia: "That is pretty bad. Now sit!"

Marietta: "Do I have a choice?"

Victoria and I looked at her, "Nope!" We giggled. I grabbed my curling iron and my makeup bag. I did the makeup while Victoria did the hair.

Once we were almost done I said, "We should have put you in a dress first."

Marietta: "Oh my. This is going to be interesting."

Victoria: "Yep. Umm sis. How are we going to do this?"

I thought for a sec, "We might have to cut off the shirt."

Marietta: "Umm no. Your not going to destroy my shirt."

Mia: "I was going to cut it on the seam so I could resew it."

Marietta: "Oh okay I would be cool with that. But how are we going to get the dress on."

Mia: "That's the easy part. Just wear a dress with a zipper."

Marietta: "Oh that's easy!"

I looked at my sister: "Can you go grab the scissors from downstairs? Make sure Stephen isn't outside the door." My sister got up and carefully opened the door. She poked her head out and looked both ways.

She looked back at us, "Coast is clear. Wish me luck." she smiled and tiptoed out of the door. Marietta and I burst out laughing. She came in a few mins later.

Victoria: "Did I hear laughing?" Marietta and I started to laugh again.

Mia; "Give me the scissors." I carefully cut Marietta's shirt off. "That wasn't too hard." I walked over to the closet and opened it, "Pick whatever." Victoria and I walked out of the room to let her change. She came out in a short dress with a red lace top and black a-line bottom. She had on my black lace pumps and my black clutch with a bow on it. She looked so pretty!

Marietta: "How do I look?"

Victoria; "Perfect hun."

Mia: "I think your going to take Stefan's breath away! Go kill em!" She smiled then walked down the stairs. Now of course Victoria and I spied. We had to see how this would play out. We followed her and then hid around a corner.

Stefan: "Wow. You look beautiful."

Marietta giggled, "Thanks."

Then Damon walked in the door, "Where are you two going dressed all fancy? And why did you run away earlier?"

Stefan: "I am taking my girlfriend, Marietta, out to eat. And I got board." 

Damon, "Oh well you two have fun. Well your not done with the "boring" part. I'm going to go find my girl and see if she wants to go out on a date." I looked at Victoria and ran back to Damon's room. We shut the door and sat on the bed with the laptop open staring at wedding dresses. Acting like we were doing something.

Damon walked in the room, "Are you two lovely ladies still talking about those dresses?"

Victoria: "Actually we just finished." She closed the laptop and put it in her bag. "Well I'm off the Klaus's house. Bye you two." She gave me a hug and walked out of the door. And winked at me with big eyes. I bit my lip so I would't burst out laughing.

Damon: "Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

Mia: "I would love too."