Bachelorette Party

Victoria had no idea that we had a bachelorette party planned for her. I couldn't wait to see her expression.

Caroline: "Okay everything is set."

Rebecca: "Perfect."

Mia: "It looks amazing" It was blue and white to kind of match Victoria's theme. We had balloons and confetti everywhere including streamers. We had custom champagne bottles that were made. That said Victoria's Bachelorette Party! Everything was perfect. Caroline did a great job.

Victoria texted me, "Found our way again. Be there soon! Tell Caroline to hang on!" I had told that Caroline had gotten really sick and she should come home

Mia: "She's coming up the driveway! Turn off the lights and grab the champagne!" Rebecca and I got in position and Caroline turned off the lights and I held the champagne in my hands.

She opened the door, "Mia?" She turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE!" I popped the champagne bottle and poured a glass for her. Her jaw dropped and I handed her the glass of champagne.

I poured glasses for everyone else and I stood next to her, "I would like to make a toast, happy bachelorette party!" We all raised our glasses and then took a sip.

Victoria: "Thank you guys so much! So I take it Rebecca and Caroline are fine?"

Caroline: "Nope we are fine."

Rebecca: "Never better!"

Victoria: "There better not be any male strippers." As if on cue someone knocked on the door.

Caroline opened it and it was a policeman, "I need to see Victoria Renoldi? She's had a run in with the law and I was told that she was vacationing here."

Victoria looked at me with eyes wide, "What did I do?"

Mia: "You better go find out. I'll bail you out."

Victoria walked to the policeman and all of us bit our lips trying not to laugh. Elena pressed the button to the stereo and loud music started. The policeman started to dance and Victoria started to laugh and the rest of us joined in. The expression on her face was priceless. We danced the night away having so much fun. Victoria thoroughly enjoyed herself. We played games, ate cupcakes, ordered pizza, and drank champagne. The male stripper left about a half an hour of arriving. We were all a little tipsy and sitting down on the floor eating cupcakes.

Victoria: "I'm so blessed to have you all as my friends. Thank you for an incredible night."

Elena: "Of course! I propose a toast to an awesome night and to amazing friends." We all raised our classes and took another sip of champagne.

Victoria: "I have something for you guys. I'll be right back." She ran up the stairs and came back down with six white boxes, "I was going to give these to you tomorrow, but I thought tonight would be better." She distributed them to us.

Marietta got up, "Well we have something for you." She pulled out a white box wrapped in blue and white ribbon, and set it down in front of her.

Victoria: "Oh my god guys! You all have done too much!"

Bonnie: "That's what friends do." She smiled.

Victoria: "Well what are we waiting for? Lets open!" We all opened our boxes and Victoria each gave us a bathrobe. Mine was sliver to match my dress and all the others were mint. They had our name on the back spelled out with rhinestones. She also gave us flipflops to match our dresses and bathrobes, and a spa kit. We gave her a bathrobe also that was white and said Queen Victoria on the back we also gave her a spa set and a list of tips to help her keep calm on her big day. We all said our goodnights and thank yous, and headed off to bed.