Date With the Enemy

I woke up a half an hour later to yelling. It sounded like Marietta and Stefan. Damon was still sleeping like a baby. I got up and walked downstairs.

Marietta: "Why the hell would you care?"

Stefan: "Because I'm still in love with you! Can't you see that?"

Marietta: "Clearly I can't because I find that very hard to relive cause you turned me into this!"

Stefan: "Because my humanity was off."

Marietta: "You had the choice to not kill me, and look at what you did!! You ruined me! You ruined my life Stefan!! I HATE YOU!!" She turned around and walked towards me, "And you stay the hell away from me to!

I let her go up the stairs and Stefan looked at me, "What did you do to make her be pissed at you?"

I walked over to where he was standing, "Elijah and I found Enzo and her at the grill and then she said she liked him. Obviously, Elijah and I tried to get her to see the bad side of it. Well as you can see, that didn't blow over well." Enzo walked into the house, "I'm talking to you now."

Enzo: "What about?"

Mia: "Outside now!"

Enzo smirked, "Yes gorgeous." He turned around and walked out of the door.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Stefan, "Any chance Elijah is still here?"

Stefan: "I never saw him leave."

Mia: "Good, cause I think he would like this."

I walked up to my sister's room and Elijah and her were talking, "Can I borrow him for a minute?"

Victoria: "Yeah sure. What was the yelling about?"

Mia: "Stefan and Marietta."

Victoria: "I don't want to know."

Mia: "Yeah I don't think you would. Let's go Elijah."

Elijah walked out of my sister's room and we started to walk down the hallway, "What do you need me for?"

Mia: "I thought that you would want to help me convince Enzo to stay away from Marietta."

Elijah: "Sure. I thought you were going to take care of him."

Mia: "I just woke up from a nap."

Elijah: "Oh."

We walked outside and Enzo was sitting on the steps, "I see you brought one of your friends."

Mia: "Your going to stay away from Marietta."

Enzo: "Why? I can use her to get to you."

Mia: "First off your not using my best friend. Second, she's going through a lot and I don't need you messing things up anymore. And third, she needs to get back together with Stefan."

Enzo: "Well it doesn't seam like you two are BFF's anymore."

Mia: "That's not your business."

Elijah: "We don't need anyone else to get kidnapped or hurts and so far that's been happening around you."

Enzo looked at me, "I'll stay away from Marietta if you go out to dinner with me tonight."

I looked at him, "Excuse me! I would never go out to dinner with you."

Enzo got up, "Well then I'll go see if Marietta wants to go out to dinner with me."

Mia: "Uhhh!! If I got out to dinner to dinner with you tonight, will you promise me to leave Marietta?"