Home Sweet Home

The majority of the drive home was pretty quiet because Victoria fell asleep, as she usually does, and I really didn't want to talk to Elijah. I think he sensed that. About a half an hour from Mystic Falls Enzo woke up so I stopped the car and snapped his neck again. I got back in the car and put a blanket over my sister.

Elijah finally broke the silence, "So I was thinking that you and your sister could come over early tomorrow before the party. I have something to show you both."

Mia: "What do you want to show us. It's sounds a little sketchy."

Elijah: "Something that has been past down in my family and I thought you both would like it."

Mia: "I'll have to talk to her once she gets up. She's been through a lot so I don't even know if taking her to a party right now would be the best option."

Victoria sprang up, "What party? Cause I'm going! It would get my mind off things. Oh my god what am I going to wear? Okay we have to go shopping! Do I need a long dress or a short dress or can I just go in leggings or jeans?"

I laughed, "First off you would have to get a long dress and ask Elijah if you are invited. Second, you need to rest. And third, I need to ask our brother."

Victoria: "Boo you guys are so boring."

Mia: "We only want what's best for you. I don't want you to get worse or have a nervous breakdown."

Victoria: "Yeah I guess your right. How bout I go for a few hours to the party and if I feel like I need to go home I'll let you know."

Mia: "I like that idea. And if your still good after a few hours you can stay a little longer if you want."

Victoria: "True. We will see how it goes."

Elijah: "And if you need a moment there is always a room that you can sit down in. I'll give you a key to one so that you are the only one allowed in there. Okay?"

Victoria: "Yeah I like that. Thanks." She smiled. We crossed the border of Mystic Falls, "I'm hungry can we stop at the Grill?"

Mia: "Umm its four in the morning. I don't think that they are open."

Victoria: "Oh yeah your right."

Mia: "I will make you something really fast once we get back to the Salvatore's house."

Victoria: "Okay! Can you make me tacos?"

Mia: "You want tacos at 4 in the morning?"

Victoria: "Yep!"

Mia: "Your crazy."

Victoria: "I know. But I'm you crazy baby sis."

She side hugged me and I turned to Elijah, "What time do you want us over?"

Elijah: "Well if the party starts at seven I was thinking about five."

Victoria: "Well we are going to need to start getting ready at five."

Elijah: "Well bring your things any you guys can get ready at my house."

Mia: "Okay but how long will this thing you have to show us?"

Elijah: "Only a few minutes." We pulled into the Salvatore driveway and I parked my car.

I opened my door and got out Victoria scooted out as soon as she tried to stand up but instead collapsed into my arms, "I got you." I scoped her up bridal style and brought her into the house and set her down in the sofa, "I'll be right back. I have to hall Enzo downstairs to the cell. Stay put!"