Blast from the Past

As promised a chapter before the end of the weekend! And it's a long one too. YEY!!There are a couple of bad words in this chapter. Just a heads up. I'm pretty sure there are only two. So sorry to those who are a bit sensitive to those kinds of things. I really don't try to swear in my writing. But I felt like that was the only way to convey the character's emotions. But anyway.. thanks for reading and commenting and following and all the other great stuff like that :) Love you all so much!!!

-----------------

Damon put his hand on my shoulder. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it wasn't my best friend. But the girl he as holding looked so innocent. She had pale skin and pink cheeks. How could someone do this? Her heart was ripped out and her neck was all ripped up. I looked at Stefan in disgust. And walked away. I started to go up the stairs when Damon grabbed my arm.

He looked at me with an expression that made me want to cry, "I'm really sorry for my brother's actions. Please forgive him. And please help him. I can't bear him like this."

I smiled at him trying to hold back the tears, "Yeah of course I'll help! I don't want him going around and killing all of Mystic Falls."

Damon: "Thank you. Are you okay?" At this point I realized that a tear had escaped my eye.

I smiled again, "I will be once I'm for sure Marietta is okay."

Damon let go of my hand, "Okay. I'll be up in a moment. I'm just going to go help my brother clean up his mess."

Mia: "Okay." I turned around and walked up the stairs to Marietta and Stefan's room. I knocked on the door, "Marietta? You in there?" There was no reply. I opened the door and no one was in the room. I walked to Damon's room and pulled out my phone. I dialed her number. She didn't answer. At this point I was panicking. I sat down and crossed my legs and tried to locate her. She was sitting on a bench in the park. I got up and changed out of my dress and put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I grabbed my black Converse and my keys. I walked downstairs. In the living room, Damon and Stefan were cleaning the up the mess.

I walked over to Damon, "I'm going to go talk to Marietta for a little. She's in the park. I don't know when I'll be back but it will probably be late."

Damon: "Okay. I'll wait for you."

Mia: "You don't have to wait up."

Damon: "But I kind of do. I want to make sure you safe." He stood up and pulled me closer to him, "I'll never let anyone hurt you." He kissed me and I wished that moment could last forever. I broke off our kiss before I would be drawn into staying.

Mia: "I'll be back later." I quickly kissed him. I turned and looked at Stefan who was leaning against a wall with him arms crossed, "And you sir listen to your brother and no more killing!"

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Mia: "And tomorrow is going to be fun! Cause your going back to the Stefan that the rest of us like."

Stefan: "But I like this."

Mia: "Yeah well the rest of us don't!" I turned around and walked out of the house. I unlocked my car and got in. I just sat there for a moment thinking about what to do. The passenger door opened and someone got it. I assumed it was Damon. "I'm fine babe. I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with your brother." I turned my head and saw it wasn't Damon. This stranger had black hair that was short and spiked. He wore a black leather jacket. He smirked at me, the kind of smirk that meant he was up to something and in his brown eyes, you could see a glimmer of mischievousness.

He drew closer to me, "Hello gorgeous. I'm Enzo. And don't you love ravishing." He had a British accent, and for me that's pretty hot. I mean he was pretty attractive. But if we are comparing men Damon is far better. His eyes were that piercing blue that pierced your soul they made you feel captivated.

Mia: "Okay hi. Why are you here?"

Enzo: "I'm an old friend of Damon's and I thought I would pay him a visit. And let him know that I'm still alive from the last time we saw each other he left me for death and now it's time for a little revenge."

Mia: "Well your not going to touch my boyfriend!" I locked the door. Even though I knew that wasn't going to stop a vampire.

His eyes got wide, "Oh how charming he has a girlfriend. I should have known. He has that charming effect that makes every girl want him. You are probably just a charity case love. Pity...." I punched him in the jaw and I knew I had broke something cause we both heard a crack and he was bleeding. He looked at me and it was that look that he was about to "try" and kill me. "You picked the wrong person to piss off love."

I was still enraged with anger, "Something you don't know bout me. I'm an Original vampire and I don't put up with assholes like yourself especially when they threaten the people I care about."

He sat up straight and tried to get out of the car. But I made sure the doors were locked and I started my car, "Your not going to go anywhere. your coming with me. To go meet my best friend."

Enzo, "I didn't realize this until now. Your absolutely beautiful."

I rolled my eyes, "I have a boyfriend to tell me that. Not some psycho vampire that wants to kill the love of my life." I stopped the car in front of the park and Enzo and I got out. I saw Marietta sitting on a bench. I turned around to him, "You stay here. And don't try and run cause I'm faster and my best friend is a witch. So don't try anything." I started walking towards Marietta and sat down next to her. I gave her a hug, "Are you okay?"

She started crying, "I tried to stop him. He wouldn't listen to me. S-she was so innocent. The poor girl. Then h-h-e killed her. Oh my god he killed someone. Oh my god." She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked in the direction of Enzo and turned her head back to me, "Who the hell is he?"

Mia: "I guess he's an old friend of Damon's and wants to kill him. So I kind of scared him so now he follows me around like a puppy."

Enzo was standing behind Marietta, "Hello love, I'm Enzo."

He smirked and extended his hand, but Marietta ignored it and stood up, "So help me if you even lay an eye on him I will kill you in a split second. Got it?"

Enzo: "Oh were a little temperamental aren't we love?"

I got up and held Marietta back, "Believe me he's not worth it. He's just a douche-bag who has no purpose but to make people's life a living hell. Let's go home." I glared at him which sent him into a hell a ton of pain, "Like I said, don't mess with me. Got it?"

Enzo managed only to get out a few words, "Oh we're going to have lots of fun love." I let go of Marietta and snapped his neck. I thought to myself. Wow how rude. Marietta and I got into the car and drove off the the Salvatore Boarding house. When we got back all the lights were off. I turned off my car and Marietta and I went inside. Everything seemed too quiet. I saw the light to the cellar was on. Marietta stayed behind we as we went down the stairs. We turned the corner and saw Damon sitting on the floor.

He looked at us, "Hey! How are you two?"

I looked at him confused, "Good? Where is Stefan?"

Damon: "In the cellar he tried to kill someone so I snapped his neck and brought him down here." Marietta gasped and started crying as she went up the stairs.

I yelled after her, "I'll be up in a moment hun. Just go take a shower and relax." I walked over the where Damon was and sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Do you know of someone named Enzo?"

He lifted my head so I was looking into his eyes, "How do you know him? He died a long time ago."

Mia: "Well he's not dead. He decided to walk up to my car and get in while I was sitting outside right about to go see Marietta. And now he's back and wants to kill you. So I snapped his neck and he's at the park. But I don't know how long that's going to last."

I heard someone coming down the steps and I sat up straight, "Well gorgeous, it didn't last very long." Enzo stood at the end of the stairs, "Well hello Damon. Long time no see."