Back to a Painful Reality or Should I say Hell

I didn't get much sleep and neither did Enzo. We both were too scared that she would try something else. 

Enzo: "I'm sorry if I came off to you the wrong way when we first met, and I'm sorry for kidnapping you. I wasn't me."

Victoria: "Yeah well I'm not Mia and I don't forgive easy, but thanks for helping her."

Enzo: "I know, and your welcome. She's going to need a lot of love and support while trying to move on or at least try."

Victoria: "Yeah I know. So if at any point you decide to revert back I will kill you without hesitation."

Enzo: "Noted." As much as I hated Enzo I had to trust Mia. She can see the good in people and she saw the good in Enzo, even it was under a million piles of concrete. She started waking up, "Good morning love." He reminded me of what Klaus would say in the morning. It must be a British thing. 

She groaned in response and I giggled, "Remember she's not a morning person until she has had coffee." I whispered, "Don't anger the bear."  Enzo cracked a smile and chuckled. 

Mia threw a pillow at my face, "You people are the worst." She got up and walked off to the bathroom.

I yelled after her, "Do you want to borrow my makeup." She poked her head out of the bathroom. I got out of bed and handed her my makeup bag. She took it and closed the bathroom door.

Enzo: "I should go out and buy a suitcase."

Victoria: "Nah we can fit it in mine." He raised an eyebrow, "I'm an expert packer."

Mia yelled from the bathroom, "She is!"

I smiled, "See!" He rolled his eyes and gave me a bag I took out the clothes and started to fold them. I left out a pair of jeans for my sister and I. She walked out of the bathroom, "Comfy shirt or fancy shirt?"

Mia: "For who."

Victoria: "You."

Mia: "I don't care."

Victoria: "Okay comfy it is." I pulled out a sweatshirt and threw the jeans and sweatshirt to her. I looked at the time it was 8:30, "I'm coming into the bathroom with you because we have to leave soon."

Enzo: "But she has to change."

Mia and I both said, "It's a girl thing." He rolled his eyes.

We proceeded to bathroom and I quickly put on some makeup and we both changed. I threw our remaining clothes and my makeup bag in my suitcase.  I shut my suitcase and the top was significantly raised.

Enzo: "There is no way you are going to get that closed."

Victoria: "Watch me." I sat on top of the suitcase and zipped it shut, "Ha."

Enzo: "Impressive."

I smiled and looked at my phone it was 8:55, "We should check out and get to the airport." 

Mia: "Don't forget the coffee."

Victoria: "Of course" Enzo grabbed my suitcase and my backpack. We checked out of the hotel and made our way to the airport. After we made it through the grueling half an hour of security we finally got coffee at a small coffee shop called Moka. I ordered my typical White Chocolate Mocha and Mia got her Turtle Mocha. We got to the terminal with ten minutes to spare, "We couldn't have timed that any better." They called for boarding and we got on the plane and sat next to each other. The plane ride took forever but once we were on the ground it was worth it. 

I called Klaus and he didn't answer so I called Elijah, "Hey Victoria. Did you guys just touch down?"

Victoria: "Yeah. Could you come pick us up?"

Elijah: "I'll be there soon. I was on my way."

Victoria: "Okay thank you Elijah. We will be outside." We got out of the airport and headed for the doors. Just as we were going to sit down Elijah pulled up and popped the trunk. I hopped in shotgun and Mia and Enzo were in the back. 

Elijah: "How are you doing Amelia?"

Mia: "I'm okay. I just want to get out of the airport and home." Elijah pulled out of the airport and we started the car ride home. I turned on the radio and Closer by Chainsmokers came on. Mia and I were obsessed with this song. 

I turned it up and Elijah raised his eyebrow, "Its a good song." The rest of the car ride was quite.

MIA'S POV

As soon as we pulled up to Salvatore Boarding House I got out the car and almost ran to the door. I just wanted to be alone. I walked through the doors only to be bombarded my Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena.

Caroline: "How are you."

Mia: "I'm okay."

Marietta came up to me next, "I was so worried about you." She hugged me. My anxiety slowly started to creep up. 

Mia: "I'll be okay. I think I'm just going to go take a shower."

Stefan: "You can take my room if you want to."

Mia: "No I'll take his bedroom." I walked off and up the stairs. I got to his room and stopped before walking in. I didn't think it would be this hard. I finally got the nerve to walk in. I shut the door and locked it not wanting to be disturbed. I saw his favorite black shirt on the ground and I picked it up and held it to my nose. It smelled crisp and clean just like I remembered. I laid on our bed and started to cry, "I promise I'm going to bring you back."