Bahamas Part 2

We got to the Dolphin training place and stepped out of our cars. 

We walked in the the receptionist greeted us, "Hello ladies! You must be our one o'clock!"

Mia: "Yes we are!" 

Receptionist: "Okay! Follow me!" She lead us out to the docks and there were dolphins four dolphins in the distance.

A tall tan man with blonde hair came over to us, "Hello I'm Chad. I will be one of your instructors today. Follow me and I'll introduce you ladies to your other instructor and the dolphins." Yep he was your a typical surfer dude. 

Receptionist: "Have fun!" 

Elena came up to me, "Ahh I'm so excited!"

Mia: "Same here."

Chad brought us to a dock that had four dolphins at it and another boy that looked identical to him, "This is my brother Chase. We are identical twins."

Chase waved at us, "This is Tiff." She squealed and did a flip. "And this is Joel." He also squealed and did a flip.

Chad went to the other side, "This is Aqua." She squealed and flipped her tail up. "And this is Sea." She squealed and swam in a circle.

Chase: "It's important for them to get to know you. Stick you hand out and let them come to you." 

I went over to Aqua and Rebecca knelt down next to me, "They are all so cute!" 

We held out our hands, "I know right!" Aqua came up to us and nudged our hands playfully.

Chad: "She likes you both!" All the girls got a chance with each dolphin.

Chase: "Now it's also very important that you know how to ride them properly. Do you all know how to swim?" We all nodded our heads, "Good, but you all need to wear life vests just encase you fall off. It happens to most people their first try." 

Chad: "I've lost my grip more than once." We all walked over to the bucket of life vests and put one on walking back over.

Chase: "Chad and I will demonstrate first so you ladies can see how it goes first."

Chad: "It's important for the dolphins to tell you when they are ready for you to get in the water."

Chase: "Each one has their own signal."

Chad: "Tiff here likes to squeak and raise her head." Tiff did just as Chad said and he hopped in the water by his brother swimming to the side of Tiff.

Chase: "Now hold on tight to their fin and hang on!" Chad gripped onto Tiffs fin and Chase let them go. Chad fell back a few moments later and swam back to us.

Chad: "And when your done fall backwards so they don't hit you. Trust me it hurts." We all laughed, "Who's first?"

Mia: "Well I think the bride to be should go first!"

Chase: "Congrats! When's the wedding?"

Victoria: "Saturday in New Orleans!"

Chad: "That's awesome! Well come on over! We can take another at the same time." 

Victoria grabbed me, "Come on sis! We have to do it together!"

Caroline: "I'll get it on camera!"

Chad: "Awesome! Another pair of siblings!"

Chase: "How far apart are your guys?"

Mia: "I'm two years older."

Chad: "Awesome! I'm two minutes older!"

Chase: "Not fair." We laughed.

Chad: "We can get you started with Tiff and Aqua." We waited for their signals and jumped into the water.

Chase: "Hold on!" Victoria and I grasped on to their fins and off we went. 

Victoria let out a squeal, "This is so much fun!" 

I fell back because I felt my hand slip a little. Victoria fell back a few moments later. We swam back to the dock. 

Elena: "How was it?"

Mia: "Oh my god it was so much fun!"

Victoria: "You guys are going to love it!"

Caroline: "I got the whole thing on camera!"

Marietta: "I'm next!"

Bonnie: "Same here!" I recorded everyone else and we said our goodbyes to dolphins. 

Chad: "Have a fun wedding!"

Chase: "Yeah have fun!!" They waved goodbye and headed back to the hotel. We were all too exhausted to go out and do anything else so we ordered room service and ate dinner on the beach. We all took showers and went to bed early. We woke up the next morning and repeated the same thing we did the day before except we were going snorkeling instead.

Bonnie exclaimed, "I'm so excited."

Elena: "Same here."

Rebecca: "Swimming with dolphins was so much fun yesterday!"

Mia: "I know right!" 

Bonnie: "I can't wait!"

Mia: "So I take it I'm taking you guys?"

Marietta ran out of the house, "Me too!!"

We laughed and I looked at her, "All full."

Marietta: "Damn."

Elena: "Shotgun!" She hopped in the front seat and Rebecca and Elena in the back. 

Victoria: "We will follow you sis!"

Mia: "Okay cool! Its not far!" We drove for about fifteen minutes and got to our destination thank you Siri. We jumped out and got checked in grabbing our equipment and heading to the ocean and our instructors. 

One of them walked up to us leading us to our spot, "Hi I'm Emily! This is my coworkers Sarah and Brad! We will be your instructors today!" We all were on the beach and they taught us how to use our equipment properly and where to go. 

Brad: "Have fun!" We all put on our masks and ran into the ocean. Rebecca swam next to me and I could see everything in the water. It was so clear. There were coral reefs and fish everywhere. It was so beautiful. Marietta and Elena waved and I waved back. We swam for about an hour and a half before our time was up. We said our goodbyes and walked to the cars.

Mia: "Who's up for some shopping?" 

Victoria: "Me!!!!"

Mia: "Okay follow me."

We drove to an outdoor mall and picked up some late lunch and some smoothies.

Caroline: "I'm not feeling so good."

Mia: "Do you need to go back?"

Caroline: "I think so."

Victoria: "Oh no! Are you okay Caroline?"

Caroline: "Yeah I think I just need to go lay down. I'm really warm."

Mia: "I can take her back."

Victoria: "Some one else has to go too."

Rebecca: "I can. I'm starting to feel under the weather too."

Victoria: "Okay. I hope you all feel better! See you later!" The three of us made it back to the car.

Caroline: "Do you think she fell for it?"

Mia: "Oh yeah."