Ch. 9

"Okay well, today was fun" Schlatt turned to me while we were at a stop light going back to the hotel.

I smiled at him. "Yeah, I had fun." I turned back to the windshield not knowing what to say next. It seems as if we've talked about everything there's nothing left to talk about. Which I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

We ended up going to the beach but it felt as if it was only the two of us. We usually stayed behind and it would annoy the group but we didn't care, or at least I didn't mind.

While they were filming their little shenanigans I was observing the ocean. I can feel myself spacing out but I just let myself. As much as I don't like the beach I will probably come here at night. It's a great place to just, space out. If that makes sense. But in my defense I will space out and get into my own world anywhere, even if I'm driving, which I have to admit happens pretty often.

"Whatcha contemplating about there, bud?" Cooper comes up and takes a seat next to me.

I turn my head slightly towards him and we both share a smile and chuckle at his conversation starter.

"I'm kind of intimidated by tomorrow... bud." I smile again but I don't make eye contact with him, I just keep staring at the ocean.

"Oh, do I have something for you." He goes into his pockets and takes out a wax pen.

I stare at it for a moment before giving in and hitting it. Maybe this will help with my nerves.

"Is that our innocent (y/n) taking weed?!" I hear Ted exclaim, really, really loudly.

"Taking weed?" I holler back at him in a lame comeback attempt.

"You know what I mean! I didn't know you smoked" He said getting closer to us.

I shrugged, "I didn't think it was a big deal, which it's not."

"I have never been more disappointed" Ted said taking the pen from my hand and taking a hit. "Disappointed you didn't tell me earlier" he said laughing.

I roll my eyes while chuckling and take the pen back. "You learn something new everyday."
———
After the beach, the team decided on eating at McDonalds since everyone was hungry.

"Are you gonna get something?" Travis asks me since I was blocking the line.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize I was in the way, no go ahead" I said stepping out of the way.

"Laaaammmmeeee" Cooper said, I chucked.

"I'm full!" I said smiling.

"Nice of you and Schlatt to invite us during your little date." Ted said mockingly, while smiling.

"Oh my god, you're full of shit, I just went to get my camera!" I said smiling back.

"Yeah, and you guys came back, hours later might I add, and where's your camera?" Ted said.

Not knowing how to answer, I respond in the only way I know how to respond when I'm caught. I started laughing.

"I knew it!" Travis chimes in.

"Knew what?" Carson asks.

"Schlatt and (y/n) went on a daattee" Travis said, putting a singing emphasis on the word date.

"I-" Before I can even finish the group started yelling their "I knew it's" and "ooh's"

I put my head in my hands, embarrassed.
—————————————

I DONT PROOF READ I JUST POST SO SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES
ARE PPL EVEN GONNA READ THIS ANYMORE?? ANYWAYS IF YOURE HERE STILL,, THANK YOU SM AND IM SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK LEGIT MONTHS AND IM SORRY ITS SUPER SHORT