Ch. 4

Wooowwww publishing 2 chapters in less than a 3 day span?? Didn't know it did that.
——————————————
It's now Saturday and I'm more than excited to start the stream. I get on the call with Schlatt. "Hey, rat man."

"Ya know what (y/n) no, no. Fix your attitude, or I'm gone"

There he goes starting with his bull again. No, he wants to play, I'll play, I'll make it awkward instead of funny, that's my specialty.

"Make me"

I hear him bang on his desk loudly. Then he starts laughing manically. "Was that some lame attempt to flirt, Ms.(y/n)." I sink back into my chair.

"nO-" I try to explain what I was aiming for.

"Chat! She was trying to flirt! No one bothered to tell her I'm a God following Catholic man, I don't have time for women" my mouth was open, this little shit didn't bother telling me he already started his stream.

"You little fuck! First of all, I was playing around. Second of all, you never bothered to tell me you already started your stream! Third, you're not even my type just to throw that in there" I'm kind of mad but this makes good content for my YouTube clips. I can already think of a clickbait title.

"Hm, that breaks my heart, you shattered it." I hear him say quietly.

"Yeah, well-" I get interrupted once again.

"SiKE, I don't CARE. This friendship is business inquiry only." I roll my eyes as I'm waiting for people to start watching my stream.

"Who said you were my friend, Mr. Jschlatt."

"Dick move, (y/n) dick move." I laugh as I start talking to my chat.

"Hey, everyone! Welcome welcome-" I wave to the camera.

"I gotta say, I'm watching your stream and you're lookin stupid." Schlatt once again interrupts me.

"You know, At least I'm not annoying! Anyways, guys, today I'm playing Minecraft with Jschlatt! You want to introduce yourself?" I ask him

"... No, you've wounded me." I roll my eyes once again.

"Stop acting like a baby. Let's start the world" I get a text to speech asking if I'm going to twitch con.

Jschlatt hears and answers through his end. "You haven't told them yet?!" I hear Schlatt raise his voice. "No-" I start to say. "I am going- thank you for asking, I'm not sure if (y/n) will be able to attend. She has to I dunno, has to do her own thing." Schlatt says.

I sigh, "As a matter of fact, I WILL be there, so watch out for me" we continue playing for a while and as I'm mining for diamonds I play the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack and I hear Schlatt singing along softly.

Once again he has to ruin a nice moment and I hear his loud mic with him yelling "I died- I fucking died!" I start laughing at his 

"sucks to suck" I take my character back to the top to meet Jschlatt's character and he has a diamond sword on his hand.

"What is that for, Schlatt?" I ask suspiciously, knowing he's probably going to do something that's going to annoy me. "Nothing..." he says calmly, way too calm for my liking. Then he proceeds to attack my character with the sword, laughing maniacally once again.

"Jesus Christ" Now I'm mildly annoyed knowing he's going to take my stuff

"You know, I'm going to give you advise on business-" He starts

"Yeah stop right there, I don't care. Now give me my stuff back, Schlatt" I see him put on my armor.

"Never trust anyone, not even your friends." i start hitting his character until he budges and we play for a longer while. While we reach the end of playing I start saying my goodbye to my chat. "(Y/n), can we talk after this?"

Uuuugggh why, why did he have to ask seriously.

"Yeah." I close off my stream and he does too.

"You never told me you were going to Twitch Con!"

Oh my god he scared me, I'm not sure why he was serious when he asked. I guess I freaked out for nothing.

"Well, you never bothered asking! We should hang out... along with all your others friends too." I bite my lip, that was a weird thing to say wasn't it... I feel like the pause was weird of me to do.

"Yeah, yeah! Where are you going to be staying?"

"I don't give strangers my address, Schlatt"

"What? I thought we were friends! We had a little moment" I smile at his words

"I'm going to be staying at a hotel I'll give you the name right now. And I'm not sure what room but yeah, hopefully we can hang out."

"Sounds great! I'll talk to you then"

"Bye, Schlatt."

"Bye, (y/n)"

I don't know, that was weird. I'm not sure what that conversation was but I didn't like that. I'm not sure what emotions were in it.

I decide to scroll through Instagram. I see a post of our stream that we ended not even 20 minutes ago, these people are fast. It's the audio of me saying, "Make me." And the caption ooh is (YourStreamName) flirting?!

I roll my eyes. Jesus, people can't do anything nowadays. To be fair it was my fault for saying it in the first place and not knowing he was already on stream, but on the other hand fuck him for not warning me. I go through the comments and like expected there were the reasonable people commenting "She was just playing around". But on the other hand there was comments of our ship name, I guess people already made one. And then I saw this one comment about Minx, asking who should he choose between us.

I hate when they do this, I had a feeling they were going to try to pit us against each other. I decided that's enough of the Internet for today and head to sleep.

—————————

Hope you guys like this one!! :) again no proof reading bc I'm lazy so excuse the mistakes haha