Ch. 6

It's two days before Twitch Con, I'm nervous but hopefully that can wear off, maybe a nice nap will do. I'm already on my way to my hotel room, this Uber ride seems to take forever though. I wanted to have time to tour around San Diego before the actual event starts.

This whole time before Twitch Con I was scared because I didn't have anyone to hang out with. But thank God I met Carson and his friends. I've been getting more and more along with Cooper and Travis. Schlatt and I haven't texted as much, our plans on hanging out have more or less deteriorated. Which I'm sad about but I don't like texting too much about one thing because I feel like I'm being pushy? So I just wanted to forget about it.

Once I check into the hotel and get myself settled in to the suite, I hear my ring tone go off.

Incoming FaceTime call from Travis.

Travis: hiiiiiii, are you done with everything?

Travis' face is in the screen, with his hair being covered by his hoodie, he's waving and I can see Cooper's forehead and eyes from the corner of the screen.

(Y/n): Hi! Yeah I think I'm going to take a nap tho, bud. I'm feeling slumped.

When I say that I can hear the what sounds like most of the Lunch Club boys and a few others groan.

I smile and start raising my voice so they can hear me.

(Y/n): guuuuyyyysss, I'm tired. I just need to re-energize.

I'm sure they can hear my whine as I was saying that sentence.

I then see Ted's face come into the frame after what seemed like he snatched the phone from Travis, and Travis yelling "hey!"

Ted: We're all tired, (y/n). But you know what we're gonna do instead of this "re-energizing" you're talking about? We're going to smoke. And we're going to smoke WEED like normal people.

(Y/n): I'm pretty sure weed makes you more tired, that's what it does to me.

Ted: I give up on her, hang up. Hang up!

I chuckle at his comment, maybe I should go hang out with them...

(Y/n): Or, where are you guys?

Cooper: Da trap house

I roll my eyes and smile at his comment.

Travis: We're at the air bnb, if you want I can give you the address

Mm, another Uber and one on the way back doesn't sound... ideal.

(Y/n): I think I'll just meet up with you guys tomorrow, thanks for the invite though!

I can hear them groan once again. I feel bad for not hanging out with them but I'm sure they'll be okay.

Travis: awww okayyyy have a good nap, (y/nickname)

Travis smiles at the camera and hangs up.

As soon as I was about to hang up I see a text notification pop up.

Text from Schlatt

Schlatt: your lame

(Y/n): you're*

Schlatt: ha ha ha, have a nice nap... alone. Loner.

(Y/n): care to join? ',:)

Schlatt: Have a nice nap, (y/n).

I chuckle to myself and turn off my phone. Man, I didn't notice this before but my headache is really bad, I didn't even notice I had one.
———

I wake up around 6:00 pm. I see my notifications and I can't help but feel overwhelmed.

6 missed calls from Travis

8 missed calls from Ted

6 missed calls from Cooper

10 missed calls from Schlatt

And many text messages. When I checked the messages it was just every half an hour asking if I'm awake yet. I answer to all of them.

Right away I get a text back from Schlatt.

Schlatt: We're still hanging out if you want to come :)

(Y/n): Mm, depends. What are y'all up to?

Schlatt: Well, Ted, Travis, Cooper and a couple others are high. And the rest of us are just here.

(Y/n): sounds boring. I'll be over in 20.

I go on the Uber app and it says the driver will get here in 5 minutes.

While I wait I try to make myself not look like a zombie.

———

I text Schlatt that I'm outside. All I get is a thumbs up and I see Ted open the door. He looks... gone.

"Hey, you're finally awake!" He smiles lazily and gives me a side hug, which I return. God he smells like weed. But then again so does the rest of the house.

Now that I think about it, this is my first time meeting everyone, like face to face.

Oh god, today is the very first personal, in person, interaction I'm going to have with them. The interactions I'm going to have tonight are really important.

I'm not sure why but that makes my hands really sweaty. I notice I'm starting to breathe hard, hoping no one is noticing.

On the couch is Cooper, Carson, Ted and Travis. I can see Schlatt, Charlie, Josh and Wilbur on the table in the kitchen. I can hear people in the backyard as well as upstairs.

Ted yells right in my ear, while telling everyone, "(y/n) is here, everyone!"

"Hey, guys!" I smile from the doorway and wave.

Everyone seems so different in person, I should have stayed in the hotel room.

——————————————

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK.,,, FOREVER KSJDDJD I HOPE THIS IS GOOD :'( ANYWAYS THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR READING IM SO GRATEFUL 🥺 as always i don't proof read so bear with me :')