Ch. 5

I decide I'm going to do a hardcore Minecraft play because my chat has been asking me to do one.

"So, for the last part I'll be doing a Minecraft hardcore game. But, since I'm still new I'm pretty sure I'm going to die right away. So this is a 'If I die the stream ends' type of thing." I talk to the camera, I have low energy today and I think people can sense it so I'm hoping I die quick.

I see a discord call coming through, Jschlatt's name pops through. I answer and hear nothing on his end of the line.

"(Y/n)" his mic echoes through really loud, scaring me.

"Fuck off" I smile, I make my character break a tree.

"I figured your stream needed help, you are absolutely bombing today, (y/n)." I roll my eyes at his comment, even though I know he's right.

"(Y/n), do you know what I'm going to do, I'm going to give you advise." I sigh and look at the camera, with my eyebrows raised as if I'm interested.

"(Y/n)-"

"Stop, stop, stop saying my name in every sentence."

"What do you mean, (y/n)" I breathe out through my nose hard, to show my annoyance. He really doesn't know when to stop.

"As I was saying, (y/n). Instead of ending the stream when you die you should get money off of these fools and do a list on what your price is to do something in this game." oh, that's not a bad idea, and I do really need money for Twitch Con.

"Chat he just called you fools... but how does that sound." They seemed pleased with the idea with some saying I should just end the stream.

While playing and dying multiple times, Carson, Travis, Cooper and Charlie come in the call too. we all decide to try to beat the Enderdragon but obviously it all goes wrong with the amount of money coming in.

As I die once again, due to me falling into lava, Schlatt starts laughing. "Oh my god! You've ruined this for all of us! We were so close." The guys start laughing.

Then Travis speaks up, "This whole stream you've been calling her out, I thought you said she was hot." He giggles.

Carson starts chuckling, "You have to understand Schlatt is the opposite of a simp, he will make fun of a girl instead of being nice to her." I start smiling at their conversation, I decide it's my cue to leave.

"Alright guys, I think my time has come. I should probably end my stream..." I begin to click towards exiting the game. Once the guys have said their goodbyes and I end my stream I get a message from Schlatt.

Jschlatt: I'm sorry about that, did it make you uncomfortable?

(YourUser): No, I just wasn't feeling it today.

Jschlatt: Oh okay, If you ever need to talk I'm here.

Who does he think he is? I'm not some charity case, I can deal with my feelings by myself.

(YourUser): Yeah, K.

Once I have sent the message I realized I fucked up. I have no idea why I'm feeling like the way that I am.

I delete the message

(YourUser): Yeah, thank you I think I'm just tired

I decide to sleep this low energy off, once I wake up I see my twitter is popping off. Once again it's the shippers. This time I enjoy scrolling through the ships, even though we're not a thing, it really does bring in people to the streams, so I don't mind.