Ch. 2

Hey everyone! Sorry even though it's only chapter 2 i got writers block haha. I'm just going to go ahead and make chapter two :)
———————————————————————————
I look at the daunting notification. I can't help but get butterflies but I'm not sure why. I think it's mostly due to me not being able to talk to guys for shit. I make a decision it's now or never to open it.

Jschlatt: hey, (y/n)! I can't believe we got to meet each other through Minecraft, well kind of.

I look at the message and smile. I don't know how to answer but i type anyways.

(YourUserName): haha! Yeah

Without thinking I send the message, i start mentally smacking myself for not thinking anything through. He'll probably think I'm not interested in starting a conversation or just think I'm rude. I put my phone down and decided to go on with my day, hopefully he would answer giving me a second chance to answer like i actually care, which i do. I decide to stream even though I don't stream at this hour, i usually do this at night just because most people don't have anything to do. 

To my surprise people are still filling in. Half way into my stream i hear a notification pop up on my phone, my heart starts racing thinking Jschlatt finally answered, not that i gave him much to answer to. I choose to ignore it and keep going with my stream. About a minute later another ding surprises me. I finally take a look thinking it might be an emergency. I see the notification and feel my cheeks getting red.

Jschlatt: Hopefully we can do some sort of collab later?

Jschlatt: By the way, lovin the stream so far

Realization hits, 1) He's watching this 2)He saw my cheeks heat up when I read his messages... AND he's seeing my smile as I read them. I sink back and see my chat blowing up with teases on me having a boyfriend or simping over someone on my phone. "Shut up, chat" I keep going through with my stream deciding to answer when I'm done, trying to keep it off my mind that, He. Is. Watching. Two minutes later I see chat blowing up and most if it- is about the name Jschlatt. I can't do anything without this man suddenly popping up. I look at what he commented and read it out loud to the chat. "Jschlatt says: you're welcome for making you seem like a fool during your stream, winky face" My smile fades as I make a deadpan towards my camera. "Very funny, moving on"

As I end my stream I decide to answer him, finally.

(YourUser): That was a bold move, Schlatt.
I smile as i sent it. I wait and get a notification

Jschlatt: I'm deeply sorry, no I'm serious from the bottom of my heart. It's not my fault you can't help but 'simp' over little ol me.

A laugh escapes from me. This man really is full of himself

(YourUser): I was simply caught off guard...

Jschlatt: I'm sure you were... so about that collab, would you wanna do it?

As soon as I read those words I light up, I don't know what he has on me but it excites me. I think it's the shallow part in me liking him for being funny and cute.

I look at my text box with the words "Yes! I'm down whenever you're ready!" No, no- that's too easy. "Yes." No, too formal.

(YourUser): Yeah, what time would be convenient for you?
Jschlatt: A Saturday could work? Like at noon.

Without missing a beat I answer as soon as I see his text.

(YourUser): Yes! That sounds good, talk to you then.
————————-Friday Morning—————————

I go throughout the rest of the week without thinking or dreading the collab with Jschlatt, surprisingly. We have been talking the 'logistics' which is just us deciding which game to play. I wanted to play fortnite because I'm basic and he wanted to play csgo. We came to the conclusion to play Minecraft since I was still learning how to play it. Or as Jschlatt's message read to me.

Jschlatt: You fool, you absolute buffoon. This was just a trick to get you to play Minecraft with me again.

I roll my eyes and smile.

(YourUser): What if this MY genius idea plan to get you to teach me how to play Minecraft better? Ever think of that?

Jschlatt: You got me, you did. You fooled me.

A couple seconds later I see he sent another message.

Jschlatt: Hey, would you want to talk one on one? Just so we're more comfortable and know each other more for our stream

As soon as I was getting comfortable with him, my shell (a thin shell but still a shell nonetheless) takes over me, and I'm back to being awkward and not responsive.

(YourUser): no
——————————————————————————

Hey!! So thank you so much for the votes last chapter. I tried to make this one longer which i guess according to the word count it's longer by 100 or so words haha. And I'm sorry for taking sooo long. I'm trying to make this story go slow but not too slow that it'll take more than like 30 chapters for Y/N to finally meet schlatt but I'm trying to keep a good pace but I'm not sure how to do that. I'm still learning :) thanks for reading! Hopefully ch. 3 will be up faster than this one took