Veintiuno

Kazee's POV

I asked ate Dana to let me stay in their house in Manila. Ate Jean also have house here but of course I wanted to bond with Aliyah.

It was so fucking tiring. Some noticed me in the airport because I felt their stares. Baka nagdadalawang isip kung ako ba talaga o hindi. Like imagine, who would've thought that I'll come back to the Pihilippines right?

I smiled when I saw ate Dana with some bodyguards. Of course, utos nanaman ng ama ko. We were cool with each other. Nasa neutral lang, hindi kami close pero hindi naman din kami umabot sa punto na hindi kami nagpapansinan.

Nang makumpirmang ako talaga ay agad na naibalita sa news. I am not a celebrity but because of my clothing line I became known. But not that famous though. Some only know my clothing line but it's quite famous in Paris. But on the other countries, it's not that known. And it's just a big blow knowing that I'm a full blooded Filipina.

Agad akong nakatanggap ng mga guesting shows pero hindi ko muna sila pinaunlakan. I am actually planning to have one branch here in the Philippines so I hope I'll have one.

I've seen the interviews of many celebrities here in our country praising for my designs. It was so overwhelming.

"Tita!" Aliyah ran towards me and gave me a hug. I embraced her and put her in my arms. She's quite heavy or I just don't have much energy left?

"Aliyah! You're so pretty!"

She giggled and covered her mouth as if very overwhelmed.

"Like you." She giggled more.

Naningkit ang mata ko. May gusto itong batang toh kaya ganito. Natawa ako nang bumulong siya sa akin. Making sure that her mother won't hear it.

"Did you get my bag, tita?"

I laughed and nod. Impit siyang tumili na para bang sayang saya. Ate Dana immediately went to the dining room to prepare for the food.

They have this two-story house with very modern design. According to her, she doesn't like living in a mansion. She wanted a house just enough for a family. Her husband is also a doctor, hindi na ako magtataka kung magdodoktor din ang pamangkin ko!

"Welcome back, Kalia." Kuya Jeff greeted me, my sister's husband. He actually looked so handsome, may dagdag points pa dahil sobrang linis niyang manamit. He have this soft and approachable attitude. He's so kind.

I thanked him and smiled. He went to my sister and kissed her temple before leaving.

"May duty e." paliwanag naman ni ate nang umalis ang asawa.

Aliyah is now sitting on the chair beside me. She even told me that she'll sleep with me. But of course, her mother disagreed. Kesyo pagod daw ako ganoon. Hinayaan ko na lang dahil gustong gusto ko na talagang matulog.