Catorce

Kazee's POV

Days passed by like whirlwind. Nathan and I spent it like we're not being chased my problems. Naging masaya kaming kalaban ang tadhanang pilit kaming pinaghihiwalay.

At sa bawat araw na lumilipas, mas nahuhulog ako, mas minahal ko siya.

I stared at the waves at the shore.  The sound of it is very soothing. Sa bawat paghampas ng alon ay nagbibigay ng magandang tanawin ang mga puting bula.

The sun is already setting. The color of the sky is combined with pink and orange. With the strokes of the clouds like it was painted, I remembered Nathan who's great with arts.

I heard footsteps so I turned back, only to see my man walking towards me. Wearing a plain white shirt and black khaki shorts. My heart beated when I saw him holding a guitar.

Umupo siya sa tabi ko ipinwesto ang sarili. The wind blew his hair, now it looked so messy but it suited him so damn well.

My body frozed when he closed his eyes and strummed the guitar.

I wasn't able move when I heard how cold his voice is. I never thought he could sing! He licked his lips before strumming again.

See in this box is a ring for your youngest

I chuckled when he changed the lyrics. My hear is beating so fast. Im quite scared that my heart would get out from my ribcage.

She's my everything and all that I know is

It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side

Very soon I'm hoping that I...

He stopped for a moment and stared at me. Trust me, my world stopped. Siya lang ng nakikita ko.

Can marry your daughter

And make her my wife

I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah

I wasn't able to hear the lyrics well because of looking at him. It's so surreal. My eyes watered after he sang that song. Thinking of everything.

I saw how sincere his eyes were. It was filled with so much love.

"Do you think your father's mind will change?" His voice sounded so hopeful.

"Do we need their approval?" sagot ko. I know my father's decision will never change.  At ayokong ipamukha kay Nathan iyon.