Veinte

Kazee's POV

I sipped my wine while browsing the pictures for the new released clothes in my clothing line. I dialed my secretary's number to confirm something.

"The shots here are too focused on the model. I want it all to be deleted and reshoot." utos ko.

I rolled my eyes when most of it are close up. Who the heck took all of these?

"M-maam, but Deiborah Parker wanted it this way."

I scoffed. What?

"M-maam she's the highest paid model. What if she turns down this?"

I massaged my temple because of too much stress. "Do you think I give a fuck? Contact that model to reshoot or else I'll replace her with a new one!" galit kong sambit.

My secretary's voice was obviously filled with fear. Who wouldn't?

I just stared how beautiful the city lights here in Paris. Who would've thought that I'll become a fashion designer huh? I can't help but to feel thankful to you know who. Because of him, I was able to find what I wanted to do.

How many years have passed? Seven? Or Eight years? I lost count.

Wearing only my robe, the wind blew my hair as I rested my arms on my terrace. I can see all the beautiful lights from up here. I sipped my wine and just enjoyed the peaceful view.

Nathan suddenly crossed my mind. How is he? Did he became a successful architect? Did he designed buildings? Houses? Is he good at his chosen field? But above everythingelse. Is he happy?

As I grow up, I realized how reckless and impulsive I was. Our decision to ran away, our courage to fight but ended up losing.

But I don't regret anything. Not even an inch that I regret doing those.

Because I am not who I am today without those mistakes. Without pain, tears and sorrow. Those experiences molded me to be something who's strongly beautiful.

I was able to find myself. I was able to renew myself. I was able to be successful because of my hardships and struggles.

With a young age, I was able to build my own clothing line. And it's increasing so rapidly. I have a 9 branches all over the world. Nagiging kilala na din sa ibang bansa. I can't help but to feel proud of my achievements. It's not easy to build own clothing line.

Because in fashion industry, it will take years to be known. I studied for 4 years, but during those years I haven't stopped creating masterpieces. After I graduated, I worked for months in a famous clothing line but I realized I can't work if I'm not the boss.

Many designers praised my works and many motivated me to build my own. There were of course fashion shows wherein my works are featured. It was such a breakthrough for me.